Video "That's Joe" (1 Viewer)

Bill

Thirsty for more!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I can't say that I knew a lot about Joe Burrow before his arrival in Baton Rouge...
but this official LSU website video explains his road to becoming Heisman front-runner 'Joe Burreaux'.

Enjoy! :very-happy:

These videos made me want nothing more than LSU matching up against tOSU in the NCG. Not only for Joe but the next time LSU and tOSU are going head to head for a 5 star recruit....

What a story. And with all his throwing prowess he doesn't shy away from contact. What a season.

Should I watch or nah? Lol... don't wanna jinx Jeaux... but, TBH, I did watch the SEC championship game...
Look at it this way... the votes are already made and have been tabulated. Watching the presentation can't change the outcome because it is already determined as we speak.
So, just watch the program and enjoy Joe's acceptance speech like the rest of us! :grin:

Fanduel is one of the few gambling sites where you can still bet on Burrow to win the Heisman. Most have taken the wager off the boards due to overwhelming odds.

If you want to bet on Fanduel, just sign up an account, deposit $50,000, place bet on Burrow to win Heisman and if he wins you will win $1.

Fanduel is one of the few gambling sites where you can still bet on Burrow to win the Heisman. Most have taken the wager off the boards due to overwhelming odds.

If you want to bet on Fanduel, just sign up an account, deposit $50,000, place bet on Burrow to win Heisman and if he wins you will win $1.

Wonder if that comes with a 501c3 receipt for tax purposes???

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom