Video "That's Joe" (1 Viewer)

Joe Burrow will end up with 60 TD passes and break the completion record.

It will be the greatest season ever by a college quarterback and will never be surpassed.

This makes me want to find a way to land Joe Burrow any way we can...

This makes me want to find a way to land Joe Burrow any way we can...

I mean, no one will be happy on draft day for what the Saints would have to give up to draft him. There will be ridicule from opposing fans. There will be a couple years of sarcasm from a lot of Saints fans. There will be more hot takes than we can count. If Burrow is who LSU fans feel he is, no one will care when he becomes the starting QB and they would happily have agreed to hand over more picks in hindsight.

Last edited:
I mean, no one will be happy on draft day for what the Saints would have to give up to draft him. There will be ridicule from opposing fans. There will be a couple years of sarcasm from a lot of Saints fans. There will be more hot takes than we can count. If Burrow is who LSU fans feel he is, no one will care when he becomes the starting QB and they would happily have agreed to hand over more picks in hindsight.
Even though I would be dancing in the street if we sold the farm to get him, I have to admit that it would be the biggest roll of the dice ever made in the history of the league simply because of the cost involved.

I really believe that Burrow CAN be the real deal. But it will require that he is put in a system that knows football and knows how to use Joe's physical AND cerebral talents. But I'm also a realist. And as such I see no possible way that the Saints can (or will try) to make such a deal. But it will be fun to watch his career in Cincinnati, and I really hope that they don' t completely ruin his chance to be a winner in the pros.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom