The “WHY” we (Da WHODAT NATION) should NEVER watch nor listen to the “sportscaster Talking Heads” ! (1 Viewer)

MamaRoux

Veteran
Reaction score
The distinguishing mark is the Sports Casters talking heads; since as it is, I REALLY like “The Talking Heads” music group!

Some people just don’t get it and maybe the whole point of them is to just get under our skin but I’d rather listen and watch them make fools of themselves and sit back to soak it all in, instead of really taking it to heart.

Case in point? Some NUT has picked Leonard Fournette as his “FANTASY” ( think best intro to the very old television show “Fantasy Island”) pick of Fournette being his RB of the Week as he goes against a Defense who hasn’t allowed a 100 yd. Rusher over our first FIVE GAMES! Just who does he think Fournette is? He was good at one time and I actually heard of him and watched him with ----was it The Falcoons, maybe?/? I really don’t remember but we’ve got Sheldon Rankins back in and he just may be the finest DT in The League as everyone is so keen on calling almost anyone they are talking up on any given day! All of these guys are AWESOME! You kidding me? There really ARE some real standouts no doubt but come the “F” ON! Not everyone is the best in The LEAGUE just because you are talking about them at the time!

Just as I’m sure Fournette is an outstanding RB or he wouldn’t even be IN the League and then, flip side, OUR DEFENSIVE LINE has been blowing up RBs and then going after QBs after they have softened up those RBs who have been blocking these huge men! I get it. But the reality of just how outstanding our “D-Line” is bringing it this season and then KNOW there’s no time to let up as it’s still just Teddy B’s 4th game starting and while it appears as if he has stepped up his game with every game he starts, he STILL Needs that Defense to hold down our opponent’s game and that means working tirelessly on Harris’ confidence on catching deep balls on K/Os and Punts! That’s a hard transisition to make from College as the SPEED of EVERYONE jumps in Compounded factors of many multiples! So, while Harris did have his success early when he wasn’t thinking so much, he could have been said to be one of if not THE BEST Returner in The LEAGUE!!!! But we know the truth is that while his potential is TRULY amazing the fact of business is that he still has let something into his head and now continues to make mistakes from indecisive Fair Catches, Missed Called Fair Catches, Catching the balls inside of the 10 yd. line and so it goes! He needs work to “clean those miscues up” ( Coach speak for he must get back to his calibre of play or HE GONE!)

So, for someone to get on National television on the NFLN and state he’s taking Fournette against such as stingy Defense well, that’s just idiotic when there are so many other picks you could make. So, don’t anyone take THESE Talking Heads seriously, put on The Musical Talking Heads and kick it back and listen, forget about Fournette since we KNOW Coach and his Staff are amping up our Defensive line and LB’ers for this RB very well, they shut The Cowgirl’s boy wonder down and I see no way we take this guy for granted by THIS STAFF! I KNOW this and believe it and no guy who looks like such a GEEK is going to tell US ,the people who live and breath Black and Gold and have been for a very long time KNOW this TEAM in a way which can’t be matched by anyone else or any other members of Da WHODAT NATION! We watch these games in a way no one else can, I listen to Deuce and Zack and Bobby and the reporters who follow OUR TEAM closer than anyone I can even think of! So, who are WE going to believe in our hearts? That’s one reason I don’t BET any longer and left town owing my Bookie like all good gamblers should as long as you’re content to never bet with them ever again and it helps to out live them also! ( which I did and what a relief since now I can go back into Da Parish without looking over my shoulder anymore!)

So, I love our chances. I KNOW Teddy B just may wake up and realize where and what he’s been up to the last couple of weeks! I DO like the way he’s been groomed and brought along with the lessening of pressure on himself. He took the short throws and was happy to do it and he built up his confidence step by step all the while Coach has been laying ground work to make his calls build up as his 2nd QB steps into he jock of his sure shot H of F’er 1st string for anyone’s team DREW BREES! I mean just the name will give you nightmares if you’re a DB! The front 7 must be thinking about him as well since he has AK#41 to hand off to or pass the ball to or pitch it out to or Jet Sweep it to Ginn Jr., have the BEASTY #7 Taysom Hill come in for a break and change of pace to hit the reset button and give the defenses fits! Teddy B has been watching and now has some winning experience playing with these players who are all outstanding and we all know it! TB knows he has the next couple of weeks to continue his roll and knows he has all of the tools to make all of his work that much more simple to accomplish reading a few more defenses and continue winning until the “Bye” if at all possible and he allows the game to continue to flow toward him. It’s a great seat with a great view! I just hate hearing some yapping little dog yapping how Lenny Fournette is going to try and return this week and accomplish something no one else, from Elliot to Carson(of Seattle) then Carlos Hyde and Duke Johnson for Houston ( All while keeping Prescott and Wilson in check --two of the most run around and gain yards and buy time in the pocket or break out for big yardages QBs) and lastly Our SAINTS Defense stymied the always erratic Jameison Winston’s play from his legs to his strange pass deliveries into a frustrated mess! I got no more! Ya’ll have drained me of the roll I had it’s all used up and I’m sure you’re all glad but it let’s you look at our Defense and where we stand , the growth of Teddy Bridgewater and the fine job our Coaches have done. The great play of Deonte’ Harris and his shortcomings but he’s really , really close to being consistent with that amazing play and ability he has to erupt into points and huge yardages for our SAINTS! Tyrone Hughes did it as did Michael Lewis! Harris appears he could be better than either of those STARS in the LEAGUE! So, for those who feel Fournette is going to “Go Off” on our Defense?/? I hope you don’t have any cash hung out to dry in that tiny breeze you’re counting on! GEAUX SAINTS GEAUX!

The distinguishing mark is the Sports Casters talking heads; since as it is, I REALLY like “The Talking Heads” music group!

Some people just don’t get it and maybe the whole point of them is to just get under our skin but I’d rather listen and watch them make fools of themselves and sit back to soak it all in, instead of really taking it to heart.

Case in point? Some NUT has picked Leonard Fournette as his “FANTASY” ( think best intro to the very old television show “Fantasy Island”) pick of Fournette being his RB of the Week as he goes against a Defense who hasn’t allowed a 100 yd. Rusher over our first FIVE GAMES! Just who does he think Fournette is? He was good at one time and I actually heard of him and watched him with ----was it The Falcoons, maybe?/? I really don’t remember but we’ve got Sheldon Rankins back in and he just may be the finest DT in The League as everyone is so keen on calling almost anyone they are talking up on any given day! All of these guys are AWESOME! You kidding me? There really ARE some real standouts no doubt but come the “F” ON! Not everyone is the best in The LEAGUE just because you are talking about them at the time!

Just as I’m sure Fournette is an outstanding RB or he wouldn’t even be IN the League and then, flip side, OUR DEFENSIVE LINE has been blowing up RBs and then going after QBs after they have softened up those RBs who have been blocking these huge men! I get it. But the reality of just how outstanding our “D-Line” is bringing it this season and then KNOW there’s no time to let up as it’s still just Teddy B’s 4th game starting and while it appears as if he has stepped up his game with every game he starts, he STILL Needs that Defense to hold down our opponent’s game and that means working tirelessly on Harris’ confidence on catching deep balls on K/Os and Punts! That’s a hard transisition to make from College as the SPEED of EVERYONE jumps in Compounded factors of many multiples! So, while Harris did have his success early when he wasn’t thinking so much, he could have been said to be one of if not THE BEST Returner in The LEAGUE!!!! But we know the truth is that while his potential is TRULY amazing the fact of business is that he still has let something into his head and now continues to make mistakes from indecisive Fair Catches, Missed Called Fair Catches, Catching the balls inside of the 10 yd. line and so it goes! He needs work to “clean those miscues up” ( Coach speak for he must get back to his calibre of play or HE GONE!)

So, for someone to get on National television on the NFLN and state he’s taking Fournette against such as stingy Defense well, that’s just idiotic when there are so many other picks you could make. So, don’t anyone take THESE Talking Heads seriously, put on The Musical Talking Heads and kick it back and listen, forget about Fournette since we KNOW Coach and his Staff are amping up our Defensive line and LB’ers for this RB very well, they shut The Cowgirl’s boy wonder down and I see no way we take this guy for granted by THIS STAFF! I KNOW this and believe it and no guy who looks like such a GEEK is going to tell US ,the people who live and breath Black and Gold and have been for a very long time KNOW this TEAM in a way which can’t be matched by anyone else or any other members of Da WHODAT NATION! We watch these games in a way no one else can, I listen to Deuce and Zack and Bobby and the reporters who follow OUR TEAM closer than anyone I can even think of! So, who are WE going to believe in our hearts? That’s one reason I don’t BET any longer and left town owing my Bookie like all good gamblers should as long as you’re content to never bet with them ever again and it helps to out live them also! ( which I did and what a relief since now I can go back into Da Parish without looking over my shoulder anymore!)

So, I love our chances. I KNOW Teddy B just may wake up and realize where and what he’s been up to the last couple of weeks! I DO like the way he’s been groomed and brought along with the lessening of pressure on himself. He took the short throws and was happy to do it and he built up his confidence step by step all the while Coach has been laying ground work to make his calls build up as his 2nd QB steps into he jock of his sure shot H of F’er 1st string for anyone’s team DREW BREES! I mean just the name will give you nightmares if you’re a DB! The front 7 must be thinking about him as well since he has AK#41 to hand off to or pass the ball to or pitch it out to or Jet Sweep it to Ginn Jr., have the BEASTY #7 Taysom Hill come in for a break and change of pace to hit the reset button and give the defenses fits! Teddy B has been watching and now has some winning experience playing with these players who are all outstanding and we all know it! TB knows he has the next couple of weeks to continue his roll and knows he has all of the tools to make all of his work that much more simple to accomplish reading a few more defenses and continue winning until the “Bye” if at all possible and he allows the game to continue to flow toward him. It’s a great seat with a great view! I just hate hearing some yapping little dog yapping how Lenny Fournette is going to try and return this week and accomplish something no one else, from Elliot to Carson(of Seattle) then Carlos Hyde and Duke Johnson for Houston ( All while keeping Prescott and Wilson in check --two of the most run around and gain yards and buy time in the pocket or break out for big yardages QBs) and lastly Our SAINTS Defense stymied the always erratic Jameison Winston’s play from his legs to his strange pass deliveries into a frustrated mess! I got no more! Ya’ll have drained me of the roll I had it’s all used up and I’m sure you’re all glad but it let’s you look at our Defense and where we stand , the growth of Teddy Bridgewater and the fine job our Coaches have done. The great play of Deonte’ Harris and his shortcomings but he’s really , really close to being consistent with that amazing play and ability he has to erupt into points and huge yardages for our SAINTS! Tyrone Hughes did it as did Michael Lewis! Harris appears he could be better than either of those STARS in the LEAGUE! So, for those who feel Fournette is going to “Go Off” on our Defense?/? I hope you don’t have any cash hung out to dry in that tiny breeze you’re counting on! GEAUX SAINTS GEAUX!

TanTediousGalapagoshawk-max-1mb.gif

Some NUT has picked Leonard Fournette as his “FANTASY” ( think best intro to the very old television show “Fantasy Island”) pick of Fournette being his RB of the Week as he goes against a Defense who hasn’t allowed a 100 yd. Rusher over our first FIVE GAMES!

Did the nut happen to be a little plump guy called Maurice Jones-Drew?

INRATS

I'll just go with "because they're there".

So because one unnamed person thought a decent RB, Fournette, might have a good game.......we should....

NEVER watch or listen to “sportscaster Talking Heads”

Noted. And thank you.

Case in point? Some NUT has picked Leonard Fournette as his “FANTASY” ( think best intro to the very old television show “Fantasy Island”) pick of Fournette being his RB of the Week as he goes against a Defense who hasn’t allowed a 100 yd. Rusher over our first FIVE GAMES! Just who does he think Fournette is? He was good at one time and I actually heard of him and watched him with ----was it The Falcoons, maybe?/? I really don’t remember

I mean if you aren’t even up to date on “said” running back....especially one that has never play for our biggest rivals how am I suppose to take your CAPS, run ons and squiggly ~ lines seriously. But you do you Dr Daddyeaux. My brain hurts ?

I thought they stopped selling Encyclopedia Britannica? :shrug:

:hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom