The #1 offense in the NFL belongs to (1 Viewer)

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
The Saints. Of course this is assuming the Giants don't put up 878 yards of total offense on MNF against the Jags or the Jags don't put up 1247 yards. I think it is safe to say we will have the #1 rated offense in the NFL. Now all we have to do cross that white line between the 5 yard line and goal post before we give the other team the ball back.

A few more stats. The only team with the #1 offense to make the playoffs in the last 5 years was the 2002 Raiders and they went to the Super Bowl.

In the last two games we have had 1112 yards and we only gave up 852 yards. We have outgained our opponent by 260 yards over the two games.

Again, I am not trying to be negative just think we have to start playing smarter and establishing a running game.

Again, I am not trying to be negative just think we have to start playing smarter and establishing a running game.

How will establishing a run game benefit us?

(I already know how, but this question will likely be asked of you at some point, better sooner than later....)

I think right now I would rather have the chargers offense. they are scoring like crazy.

eric

LT had more rushes in the first 7 plays of the game than Deuce had in the first 3 quarters of our game.

LT had more rushes in the first 7 plays of the game than Deuce had in the first 3 quarters of our game.

But he's the best running back in the NFL!!!!1 Bad comparison!!!!!1111eleven!1 No way we can afford to do that with Deuce, not if we want him for the playoffs!!!1

A few more stats. The only team with the #1 offense to make the playoffs in the last 5 years was the 2002 Raiders and they went to the Super Bowl.

ok, so. on this board, we have now been compared to the 2002 RAIDERS. we have also been compared to the 2002 SAINTS (different thread i didn't look up. caffeine hasn't kicked in yet). should i like this picture? should i not?

Just wondering, have we ever had the #1 offense at the end of the season before?

Hopefully the turnovers go away, because those yards will rack up a ton of points if we stop the dumb mistakes...

I don't think we have ever been the #1 ranked offense.

We are currently averaging 400 yards per game. The only other teams to do that since 2001 are the 2004 Chiefs (missed playoffs) and the 2004 Colts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom