The #1 oxymoron I have read the last 3 days. (1 Viewer)

ChopperSaint

Official gum of champions
Reaction score
I trust Sean Payton and Mickey Loomis but I think so and so was a bad pick.
I know Sean Payton and Mickey Loomis know more about the draft then me but I think they messed up taking so and so instead of so and so.

Blah Blah Blah
LOL

Do you know how stuuuuupid that sounds?
Im not saying its not ok to have an opinion but you either trust them or you dont.

rant over

I know Sean Payton and Mickey Loomis know more about the draft then me but I think they messed up taking so and so instead of so and so.

this example is just bad. either you say that a poster truly believes they know a draft better than people getting paid to do so (which i dont think anyone has ever claimed) or you say you need to accept every pick on face value basically making a message board absolutely useless.

people here discuss their judgments on imperfect information and share their imperfect information to facilitate eachother.

I think the author has had some decent posts but this thread sucks.

Blah Blah Blah
LOL

Im not saying its not ok to have an opinion but you either trust them or you dont.

rant over

Are you saying the only people you trust have never made mistakes? Must be lonely up there.

This thread made me laugh out loud. Such touchy people on here :smilielol:

The OPs of these types of threads ALWAYS get attacked. I don't know why but its funny to me :smilielol: relax people :smilielol:

oxymoron tastes kind of like beef, I think it's great that this many people care so much, but they do have more information than we do, but it is fun to get involved in something football related

Blah Blah Blah
LOL

rant over

It would defeat the point of the forum if we all towed the party line wouldn't it?

I trust their mid to late round decisions. I do not trust their first round selections as they definitely have a track record of more misses than hits.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom