The 10 most ridiculous Black Metal videos of all time (1 Viewer)

Jazzbo

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Were these all shot in the same forest? :shrug:

<object height="350" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IfTFTTzn85c" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="350" width="425"></object>

my friend loves black metal. i think its horrible though. death metal is alright......but black metal :shrug: oh and have any of yall heard of eyehategod. its a black metal band from new orleans. they are terrible

Last edited:
I don't think it's possible to find a well done Black Metal video, even the balck metal bands with money like Immortal make trerrible videos, and why all black metal bands always in the forest in their videos? Still the best music out there is Black Metal, but some of the worst music out there is black metal as well. Eyehategod isn't Black Metal by the way.

Black Metal is total crap. Between The Buried And Me is where it's at. Death/Prog Metal is the jam.

Metalocalypse makes fun of what people think metal is. abd By the way that video up there is not quality black metal. It's probally a joke band accually, or the complete opposite.

Wow, I thought Emperor and Satyricon were big enough to put out better. Was that Buckethead in Ancient or just a look-a-like? And Immortal must use Herbal Essence.

I'm not surprised, though. I used to be in a black/death metal band (Cambion) and the other guys would have pawned their amps to make a video like that.

I agree with Lustmord, I've played with eyehategod and they aren't really black metal.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom