The 10 second runoff (1 Viewer)

So now the league owes the saints a death penalty season plus a season ending no call & a near season ending screw up. The season may not have been over for the team, but about half of Saints fans would have called it complete & absolute quits on football if they had lost that game last night because of that garbage. I may not get to heaven because of my hatred for the big clown.

So now the league owes the saints a death penalty season plus a season ending no call & a near season ending screw up. The season may not have been over for the team, but about half of Saints fans would have called it complete & absolute quits on football if they had lost that game last night because of that garbage. I may not get to heaven because of my hatred for the big clown.
Ha! Quitters.

This was a total BS move. The refs need to gift us the Rams game. They owe us big time.

You wanna be gifted or you wanna earn your win? Smash the Rams 60-7 and don't let fluke/officials/WHATEVER get in your way to winning it!

I really don't care. A win is all I want. Whatever way it comes. Normally it's not my attitude but I am still bitter over the hack job that cost us a trip to the SB last year.

Had the Saints lost by 1 point...that play is all the media would be talking about. I'm glad we won but the focus hasn't been on it much because it didn't cost us the game. Inside of 2 mins...they had all the time in the world to look it over...consult the rule book...ask for help, etc. But yet somehow they still got it wrong. Inexcusable at this level.

I thought Thomas went out of bounds to begin with.

It's kind of a having your cake and eating it too situation. From what I recall, it was Mike's forward progress in bounds on the catch that made the first down. If he would have been called down out of bounds, I think he would have been marked short of the first down.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom