The 100 (TV series, CW) (2 Viewers)

so its not really time travel, it's just that time is accelerated while on that one specific planet because it's close to the blackhole.
They have a lot of ground to cover considering it's the final season.
Anyone else think they will meet the alien race who built the bridge?

Well, they are not an alien race--just apparently descendants of the Eligius III mission--called the Disciples. On planet Bardo, where they use their tech/ancient time stones to work thru time dilation and travel between planets etc.
Lots happened this week, but I refuse to believe Bellamy is dead.

Any theories on the end game for this show? since they have known this was the last season before they filmed, the show should wrap up without a cliffhanger. Do they end up back on earth? if they went back using the cryo chambers, about 150 years would have passed. Earth would have healed itself by then. no more nuclear meltdowns should be possible. of course, this would be after they destroy everything on the current planets..

It looks like my wife and I are going to have to check this show out. We finally got Netflix after a couple of weeks of "sheltering in place" due to the virus. Now we are trying to find some good shows to binge.
Lol if you just got Netflix and are looking for something to binge there are about 20 shows I'd put in front of the 100. Try breaking bad and Ozark for starters

Really have no clue on the endgame for the 100, which is part of the fun, I suppose?

Last week's ep was great, the Diyoza scenes were incredible (esp the music). I equally enjoy the Bardo plot and the Clark led mission on the ice planet (with alien spiders). I am just sorta over the Sanctum "B" story...though I liked Indra stepping up and Murphy stuff is always solid. Just wish they would have their little war and cut the redshirt weight there already.

10 episodes remain, hopefully Bellamy is back for at least half or so, pretty sure they will keep the pedal mashed pretty hard--per usual. I do wonder if they find a way to wrap up with a tie in to the sort of confirmed prequel/spin-off?

yes, I've been watching weekly.
Back to earth, and like I assumed, it has once again regenerated. Maybe this time they won't destroy it. or is 3rd time a charm? or 4th time? I lose count...

Season Finale, imo, was good.
So It's Clarke, Murphy, Octavia and Nathan as the only remaining 100 along with Raven and Eric Jackson from the original 1st season cast.
Let's see, Echo, Emori, Indra, Niylah and Gaia left from the grounders.
Jordan and Hope, who are not really from anywhere.
Levitt from Bardo..
No-one from Sanctum or none of the prisoners make it.. do I have that all right, am I missing anyone?
Why did Maddie not want to come back?
But the big question remains, would you have chosen Transcending or to come back?

Finally got to view the last 2 episodes...
It was ok, not bad and not great. Kinda tough to really wrap everything up with a bow after such a long and complicated journey though. There was some redemption along the way, but it overall felt pretty unsatisfying for the leads--Clarke and Bellamy (who are actually married in real life). I thought it was a pretty great ending for Murphy.
I guess transcendence must not have been all that amazing if they choose to come back?
I think they sort of glossed over Maddie not coming back, but meh.
I will def be tuning into the prequel series if it gets picked up.

but I guess if you want to be technical, Clarke is the only character who didn't die.. None of the others can reproduce, but the aliens underestimate humans. in the words of Dr Ian Malcolm "Life cannot be contained. Life breaks free. Life... finds a way"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom