The 100 (TV series, CW) (1 Viewer)

SAINT__STEVEN

Golds Match-Now Fix Colla
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Searched and found nothing. I know there are a lot of Sci-Fi fans here and thought I'd see if anyone else is watching?

S3 just began on Thurs. The show is very underrated (maybe under-watched?) but is some of the best sci-fi on TV right now imo. I think most wrote it off as a teenie-type, angst driven fluff show (mostly due to CW), but it is very dark with some excellent characters--and acting. Just continues to get better. Give it a shot!

bigdaddysaints

BigDaddy Has Arrived
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
wait, when did the time travel take place? unless youre taking about flashbacks or just skipping through years of irrelevance..

OP
SAINT__STEVEN

SAINT__STEVEN

Reaction score
wait, when did the time travel take place? unless youre taking about flashbacks or just skipping through years of irrelevance..
They went into 'stasis' on that prison ship...Monty and Harper did not and they grew old with a family and passed on before everyone woke up. There son was a character last season. I believe that is the time travel that poster was referring too, unless I missed something else?!

Saintaholic

<><><><><><><><><><><>
Reaction score
They went into 'stasis' on that prison ship...Monty and Harper did not and they grew old with a family and passed on before everyone woke up. There son was a character last season. I believe that is the time travel that poster was referring too, unless I missed something else?!
Didn't something happen this past season where someone went into a mysterious wormhole that had them jumping through time? I need to rewatch but I recall it occurring in a forest like setting with Octavia.

OP
SAINT__STEVEN

SAINT__STEVEN

Reaction score
Didn't something happen this past season where someone went into a mysterious wormhole that had them jumping through time? I need to rewatch but I recall it occurring in a forest like setting with Octavia.
Ah yeah, that's right. That 'anomaly' or something that was at that outpost. You could spot it from space and it interfered with all signals, etc. The pregnant mercenary/prison chick went in first, I think? Good call

Krewe of Clyde's

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It looks like my wife and I are going to have to check this show out. We finally got Netflix after a couple of weeks of "sheltering in place" due to the virus. Now we are trying to find some good shows to binge.

Saintaholic

<><><><><><><><><><><>
Reaction score
Ah yeah, that's right. That 'anomaly' or something that was at that outpost. You could spot it from space and it interfered with all signals, etc. The pregnant mercenary/prison chick went in first, I think? Good call
Yep! That's it. The Anomaly.

Diyoza went into it.

OP
SAINT__STEVEN

SAINT__STEVEN

Reaction score
It looks like my wife and I are going to have to check this show out. We finally got Netflix after a couple of weeks of "sheltering in place" due to the virus. Now we are trying to find some good shows to binge.
Give it a go, just try and stick thru the first handful of episodes, it really does catch a great groove. Also has a lot of fairly bigger named veteran actors that help immensely. I think Saintaholic hits it pretty well on the nose with his description of it being like a combo platter of LOST, Altered Carbon, GoT and Westworld...it is fun and VERY binge-able.

bigdaddysaints

BigDaddy Has Arrived
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
cool. I been waiting for it to come back. I knew it was in late May. Since I don't have cable anymore, sometimes I forget when shows come back on.

Brad Mojo

Funkier than you.
Reaction score
I tapped out a couple of episodes after they left the original planet they started on.

Saintaholic

<><><><><><><><><><><>
Reaction score
2 episodes in and it is pretty forking good! The last one was a bit slow for The 100 standards but at least shed some light on living within the anomaly.
Agreed; I am really enjoying this final season thus far.

I also agree that the last episode was slow, but it sure was great to see Marie Avgeropoulos back on my TV screen again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom