The 4400 has been canceled... (1 Viewer)

crosswatt

Gone Fishing.
Staff member
Administrator
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I didn't love the show, but it wasn't bad, or worth pulling the plug before some sort of story resolution. Is there a web site to keep track of TV shows on the verge of being canceled?

There's a big campaign going on to save it. They sent tons of bags of nuts to the producers. It was the same type of nuts someone on the show eats. I doubt they will be successful but you never know.

There's a big campaign going on to save it. They sent tons of bags of nuts to the producers. It was the same type of nuts someone on the show eats. I doubt they will be successful but you never know.

Didn't they do that with "Jericho" too?

Great first season. Unfortunately, they used all of the good material and didn't have any where to go after that.

I thought the writing improved drastically from the first season to the next, but apparently not enough people were watching. It's a shame because there were so many different ways that series could go.

i thought the 4400 was pretty good, it's that stupid nelson rating, you would think with the way technology has progressed they could find a way to know exactly how many people watch something instead of guessing with nelson boxes in certain homes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom