WR: Cooks, Snead, Thomas, Coleman, Lewis

TE: Fleener, Hill, Manhertz

OL: Armstead, Unger, Peat, Strief, J. Evans, Lelito, Klemente, Turner

DL: Jordan, Fairley, Kruger, Davison, Jenkins, Tapp, Edebali, Onyemata, Gwacham

LB: Laurinaitis, Anthony, Ellerbe, Robertson, Mauti, Stupar

DB: Breaux, Williams, S. Moore, D. Harris, Crawley

S: Byrd, Vaccaro, Bell, Harper, E. Harris

K/P/LS: Lutz, Morestead, Drescher

Practice Squad: Allen(OL), Calhoun(CB), Brian Dixon(CB), Fullington(OL), Griffin(TE), Johnson(FB), Lampman(WR), Richardson(DE), Steward(LB), Williams-Lambert(WR)

IR/PUP: Rankins, Kikaha, K. Wilson, Swann, Hoomanawanui, Sanford

Last edited:
What about McCain? We cut him already and therefore just wasted a draft pick? Or is he hurt?

This darn coach and his kickers!! Second year in a row, we cut the wrong kicker IMO..

What about McCain? We cut him already and therefore just wasted a draft pick? Or is he hurt?

This darn coach and his kickers!! Second year in a row, we cut the wrong kicker IMO..

It was a conditional pick for McCain. We didn't waste anything. All we did was kick the tires.

We need to do a PSA about the fact that we didn't lose the pick after cutting McCain. This has been asked to exhaustion

It was a conditional draft pick. One of the conditions, if not the main condition, was that he made the team. He didn't. We keep the draft pick.

Cool, thanks!! Haha for all the Landon Turner haters on here, he MADE IT!! Glad Manhertz made it and hope he becomes a diamond in the rough..

I just got on here and it was the first thread I clicked on. I'm not on here all day or have the time to check every thread, SORRY

In my opinion QB Garrett Grayson. I saw his interview after the Ravens game. He showed no confidence, he is very immature.

If it were a vote, I'd go Grayson too. He doesn't throw with authority. He's got the arm strength but he doesn't use it. Makes receivers wait for the ball. That might work at the lower levels but closing speeds are too fast in the NFL. This tendency should have been "fixed" by now. Makes me think it's not going to be.

Manhertz
Mabry
Grayson
Hightower

Most likely candidates to be cut if the team signs player(s) from the waiver wire. They're only carrying 7 OL ... most teams usually keep 8 on the 53-man roster. Allen is probably heading to the PS if he clears waivers.

Manhertz
Mabry
Grayson
Hightower

Most likely candidates to be cut if the team signs player(s) from the waiver wire. They're only carrying 7 OL ... most teams usually keep 8 on the 53-man roster. Allen is probably heading to the PS if he clears waivers.

I'd add Murphy, Lasco, and Harris to that list. I could also see Lelito biting the dust if someone like Sitton were signed to start.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom