The 6th annual SR.com "Official Mock Draft 1st Round: Complete (3 Viewers)

Is Jacksonville playing. 3-4 now? Honestly I had no idea, I did not watch one single Jacksonville game last year which is amazing when you think about it.

It's one of the reasons I love this mock draft. Everyone casually throws around "we should trade down" in the offseason, but then you do one of these mock drafts and realize just how tough it is to move down just because you want to,

Yea it is not easy. I think this draft will be harder because it is pretty balanced in talent. You do not have a ton of "must have guys" this year.

With that said...WHO WANTS THE TOOFUSSES PICK???

Yea it is not easy. I think this draft will be harder because it is pretty balanced in talent. You do not have a ton of "must have guys" this year.

This is so true.

I was looking at the draft, thinking about doing a Julio Jones type of trade up. But just looking at it, there just isnt that "MUST HAVE!!" guy in this draft. There are some quality guys all through the top 100.

Is Jacksonville playing. 3-4 now? Honestly I had no idea, I did not watch one single Jacksonville game last year which is amazing when you think about it.

While I have a second...

I meant to address that in my write up. I realize he's more a 3-4 LBer, but so was Von Miller, and we all see how that worked out. The Jags are banking on talent overcoming scheme.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I was going to try and make a move for Corradelle Peterson before "we" traded our first for Percy Harvin.

Fisher, Floyd, Geno, Milliner, Ansah, Star, Jones, Patterson, Werner, Austin all fit. Naked roster.
Still entertaining trade offers. Will consider every offer regardless of trade value chart.

If you're the Raiders you go Geno Smith right? The Raiders, actually more than most, have the ability to go whole hog on a zone-read-option offense, with Pryor as the backup to Geno Smith and Darren McFadden in the backfield.

We almost had a trade at the top selection. Went down to the last hour.

And I'm grateful for the exchange from the potential partner. It makes things fun :)

If you're the Raiders you go Geno Smith right? The Raiders, actually more than most, have the ability to go whole hog on a zone-read-option offense, with Pryor as the backup to Geno Smith and Darren McFadden in the backfield.

Not necessarily Reggie McKenzie played LBer for the Raiders when Jim Plunket was the QB. Do you need the best QB to win?

I like Geno, I just like other players better. Carson did throw for 4k last year and Pryor could be the guy to take over.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom