The 6th Annual SR.com "Official" Mock Draft 3rd Round: Complete (1 Viewer)

I wake up this morning to all my hopes being crushed!

Sharmarko, Zavier, Swope, man all my guys. SMH! :rant:

With the 93rd pick in the 2013 "Official" Mock Draft, the San Francisco 49ers select Shamarko Thomas, S, Syracuse.

Shamarko+Thomas+Syracuse+v+USC+4FSITggfqYql.jpg

images

With the departure of Dashon Goldson, the 49ers were looking to add some talented safeties in this draft. After drafting Alford earlier in this round, signing Nnamdi and now drafting Thomas, the 49ers believe they've turned their secondary from a weakness to a complement to their great front 7.

2013 49ers Draft:

31) Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame

34) Datone Jones, DE/DT, UCLA

61) Sylvester Williams, DT, UNC

74) Robert Alford, CB, Southeastern Louisiana

93) Shamarko Thomas, S, Syracuse

Geez San Fran cleaning up. Rich get richer. I absolutely loce Shamarko. Dude is like a little scud missle out there.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

With the 94th pick in the SR Official Mock Draft, The Bengals select Sio Moore, OLB, UConn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clOSd1qVyas

I can't pas Sio up here, he fits into the Bengals current scheme at WILL.

566x600

....Analysis
Strengths

Disciplined linebacker who follows through on his assignments and maintains his gap responsibilities prevent cutbacks. Also a solid tackler, able to break down and securely wrap the ballcarrier’s torso or leg for minimal yards after the catch. Often lines up over tight ends and larger receivers, using his agility to run routes with them to the sideline or down the seam, gets a good initial jam at the line of scrimmage. Can jump slants and win 50/50 balls to force incompletions and has good enough hands to create turnovers on easier plays. Extends his arms into receiver and tight end blocks to maintain his distance and gets off with strong hands to chase or make plays on the outside.
Weaknesses

Average closing speed means he might not be an elite playmaker at the next level. Can be eluded by quicker ballcarriers in the open field and the backfield when failing to break down quickly. Must use his hands more consistently to beat blocks at the line.

NFL Comparison - Michael Boley

Bottom Line

UConn is becoming more than just a basketball school, as Moore is one of a handful of Huskies potentially earning mid-round grades. He isn’t the biggest of linebackers, but is productive (196 tackles, 27.5 for loss in 2010-2011), plays stronger than his frame indicates, and has the athleticism to play either strong side, or weak side linebacker in the pros.
Sio Moore Draft Profile

http://youtu.be/clOSd1qVyas

Last edited:
Khaseem Green and Sio Moore are going to be beast WILL lbs at the next level I think. I like Khaserm more but Sio is more physical IMO which may be more important at the next level

Gremillionaire sent me his pick. I'm on my phone in Richmond, VA at the moment, so please forgive the lack of formatting. The Houston Texans select QB EJ Manuel, Florida State. He wants someone who can compete with Yates, even Schaub possibly. Plus he's a potential 1st rounder; can't beat the value.

Great value on Manuel right there. No need to rush him to start and he fits well into what Kubiak likes to do. Get him on some boot action with some well defined throws. Has a good arm...yep I like it.

FootballLady is online; hopefully KC's pick will come in. I'm standing by with my pick for Tennessee.

Wrapping up the 3rd round. I like it! Some good picks to finish the 3rd too. I was hoping to see some of these guys fall. My big board got butchered

With the 96th overall selection in the 2013 NFL "Experts" mock draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select...

Marquise Goodwin, WR, Texas

Oklahoma+v+Texas+CZhnztvbNO3l.jpg

rn_i_marquisegoodwin2_ms_600.jpg

STRENGTHS: World-class speed. Looked more polished as a route-runner at the Senior Bowl than he had shown previously; more flexible in his patterns and breaks, catching just about everything thrown his way. Explodes off the line and hits another gear when the ball is in the air. Versatile playmaker who can add value by getting the ball into his hands in the backfield or as a kickoff and punt returner.

WEAKNESSES: Undersized at 5-9, 178 pounds, relegating him to a slot position. Can be jammed at the line, taking him out of the play. Lackluster senior season highlighted raw route-running. Generally failed to impress on film.

Washington might consider trading their 4th and one of their 5th round picks in order to move up in the 4th round....if anyone's interested.

Washington might consider trading their 4th and one of their 5th round picks in order to move up in the 4th round....if anyone's interested.

Jacksonville might consider trading the first pick of the 4th round away.

I have to leave for work in 10, let me know :9:

EJ Manuel was my #1 QB in this draft class, IMO he will end up having a better career than Gino, great value to land him in the late 3rd round

I need to get going to work, I'll check Tapatalk in a few.

With the, uh, 97th choice in the 2013 SR "Official" Draft, the Tennessee Titans select

[size=+3]LOGAN RYAN, CB, RUTGERS[/size]

11530021-large.jpg

After addressing the DL in this draft, the Titans switch to the depleted secondary. After the signings of George Wilson and Bernard Pollard to man up the safety position, the Titans are in big time need of a difference-maker at corner. Jason McCourty and Alterraun Verner are serviceable starters, but there's very little depth behind them, no established nickel corner and Verner is a free agent next year. Logan Ryan is a tenacious, hard-hitting man corner who reminds us a little of Brandon Flowers. Though not a burner (4.56/40) and a little raw in his technique, Ryan makes up for it with aggressive effort, good closing speed and sure tackling. A welcome addition to the Titans' secondary.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom