Article The 7 Best Players in the NFC South. Period. BY CAMERON JORDAN (1 Viewer)

I get you with Jones, but Alford isn't one of the best 7 players in the NFC South. He may not be top 7 just between the Saints and Falcons. In no particular order:

Thomas
Julio
Brees
Jordan
Armstead
Ryan
Deion Jones
Keanu Neal
Ramczyk
Freeman
Kamara

Sorry but I'd take any of those over Alford.
Give me Alex Mack and Grady Jarrett over Freeman. I also think Coleman> Freeman. Takk will pass him this year as well.

2017:
Deion Jones 138 tackles 3 Ints
Bobby Wagner 133 tackles 2 Ints
Luke Kuechly 125 tackles 3 Ints

Now I would take Wagner and Kuechly over Jones because they’ve been performing at a higher level longer but I could see Jones passing them in next couple years. (Barring injuries)
stats are great and all, but the amount of tackles u have don't even come close to telling the entire story. you get a tackle regardless if u tackle someone for a 1 yard gain or a 20 yard gain.

I get you with Jones, but Alford isn't one of the best 7 players in the NFC South. He may not be top 7 just between the Saints and Falcons. In no particular order:

Thomas
Julio
Brees
Jordan
Armstead
Ryan
Deion Jones
Keanu Neal
Ramczyk
Freeman
Kamara

Sorry but I'd take any of those over Alford.
No Unger? That guy is probably one of the most reliable guys on the OL, and he's got a mean streak, which I like.

The article was a really fun read. Hilarious at times!

And for the falcon fan - Deion Jones is a very very good player. But he is not (yet?) in the same neighbourhood as Luke Kuechly

You guys take things a little too seriously. Any guess on who the safety was MT embarrassed in camp during his rookie season?

Pretty gutsy making this list. For one its very hard to rank offensive and defensive players together. But then have to include And exclude your teammates and your rivals? Tough.

Agree with #1 though. That was an easy one. And at the moment a case could be made for Kamara and Thomas being #2 and #3.

Of course Evans and Julio belong up there too. Cant disagree much with his list except that Cam shouldn't be on it. Yes he "can" be top 5 here and there, but not week in and week out anymore. At one time he was, but not these days.

So IMO... Debo gets Cam's spot, but is #7.

Is the falcons guy trolling and I just don’t get it...?

Ricardo Allen and Robert Alford? (I actually wrote Alfred and had to scroll up to see if I even had the name right.... I didn’t.)

I vaguely know those guys because they are in the division and Allen was kind of the loser on Falcons Hard Knocks, but does anybody in the NFL even know who those guys are? Like seriously? Are they even top 100 - 150 players in the NFL? I didn’t even know they were full time starters.

I get the Deion Jones and Julio Jones thing. I think Alex Mack is good and even Devonta Freeman I could see, but I am not understanding the Allen and Alford thing, unless it’s some joke I don’t understand. I thought the kid for Washington was a good DB got ATL... Allen and Alfred, seriously.. I am as big as a diehard football guy there is, and i’ve barely heard of them before.

I bet there’s barely 7 people outside of Atlanta that know who they are... They seem much more suited to be on that kind of list than a “top 7” list. Top 7 players in the NFC South with unrecognizable names. Or maybe the top 7 players that show up to Falcons HQ and still have to show I.D., but a top 7 talent in a division list.... No way

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom