Saints The 800 lb. gorilla in the room (well... sort of) (2 Viewers)

Davenport and Hendrickson, and Baun will see some time at end in the nickel if Dav gets hurt. He isn’t taking anzalones spot at a nickel linebacker unless Alex gets hurts because he’s so good in coverage. That’s why I like Baun so much

Just have to hope Davenport is recovered well enough from the injury. I’m sure he’ll rotate with Hendrickson and Granderson. Bauhn’s main duty for now will probably be to rush the passer, I’m guessing. We should be fine. I don’t know of any top tier edge guys out there, nor do I know how we’d afford one if there was. Hopefully the combination of all these guys we have will have us in good shape.

It would be awesome if we brought in Griffin.

RDE: Right Defensive End.

It's still a question mark.

What's the remedy?

:gosaints:

The real answer is, "Praying Davenport's foot completely heals and he still has power for an explosive push off ." A little toe injury, in size not severity- the injury is serious for a football player- could very well be the difference in another SB ring or early exit from the playoffs. Come on Marcus!!!

The real answer is, "Praying Davenport's foot completely heals and he still has power for an explosive push off ." A little toe injury, in size not severity- the injury is serious for a football player- could very well be the difference in another SB ring or early exit from the playoffs. Come on Marcus!!!

:00000654:

Some of you guys with the gorilla remarks are off the chain. Funny.

Basically, my question is how effective will Davenport be HEALTH WISE? Neither T-Rex nor Granderson are starters, but they're nice backups. The rookies have yet to take a snap.

Those, my friends, are the QUESTION MARKS.

:00000654:

Some of you guys with the gorilla remarks are off the chain. Funny.

Basically, my question is how effective will Davenport be HEALTH WISE? Neither T-Rex nor Granderson are starters, but they're nice backups. The rookies have yet to take a snap.

Those, my friends, are the QUESTION MARKS.

You are what your record( injury history) says you are.

I really like Hendrickson In some series and as a backup. I think he is a beast at getting to the passer

Baun will be an edge rusher, not a true LB.

He has stated in interview with the Saints that Wisconsin utilized him all of his years as an edge rusher and that's were he feels the most comfortable.

Therefore, Baun address the "DE" position...However, what we still need is a MLB.

Baun will be an edge rusher, not a true LB.

He has stated in interview with the Saints that Wisconsin utilized him all of his years as an edge rusher and that's were he feels the most comfortable.

Therefore, Baun address the "DE" position...However, what we still need is a MLB.

We better hope Baun is a linebacker with pass rush ability. Play him at DE and he’ll get manhandled just like Kikaha.

We better hope Baun is a linebacker with pass rush ability. Play him at DE and he’ll get manhandled just like Kikaha.

I hope so too, however, let's not set our hopes so high....Or else, he would've been a top 15 draft pick. I'm just hoping that he is a good edge rusher.

If he can't cover, then again, we need to address the MLB position.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom