The AAF Beat The NBA In The Ratings (1 Viewer)

AAF is actually backed by the NFL and have a good relationship. I think AAF will prosper with NFL backing them. XFL gonna crumble and those teams will get inserted into AAF if it sustain the growth.

Especially, if they capitalize a season that grows from Late February/Early March to Late July. The sports drought in July could benefit them and Also... Promote more Northern locations with their championship game.

It's the polar opposite of the Superbowl. So, it could be interesting. I think a lot of people want the AAF to be a successful minor league.

There is a NBA game almost every night...And it's a "new" sport so I could see why. People are just curious.

There is a NBA game almost every night...And it's a "new" sport so I could see why. People are just curious.
That’s why I said it shouldn’t be crowned as a success yet. If this can last through the other big events like March Madness, then it can be seen as such, especially if it could beat March Madness games. Nonetheless, it’s a good start.

Well true. It is a new league and people will be curious. As much as I despise the NBA now and basketball in general, I don't see a league like this would ever overtake the NBA in ratings, especially playoffs are closer. I used to love the NBA up till Jordan retired. Can't stand all these players trying their best to find ways to form a super team or wanting to go to a big market city.

Well true. It is a new league and people will be curious. As much as I despise the NBA now and basketball in general, I don't see a league like this would ever overtake the NBA in ratings, especially playoffs are closer. I used to love the NBA up till Jordan retired. Can't stand all these players trying their best to find ways to form a super team or wanting to go to a big market city.

That is what Scott Van Pelt said the other night. The NBA is getting too boring & people are tired of the same old, same old.

That is what Scott Van Pelt said the other night. The NBA is getting too boring & people are tired of the same old, same old.
The NBA has always been like this. The Lakers and Celtics own more than half of the championships.

AAF is actually backed by the NFL and have a good relationship. I think AAF will prosper with NFL backing them. XFL gonna crumble and those teams will get inserted into AAF if it sustain the growth.

Especially, if they capitalize a season that grows from Late February/Early March to Late July. The sports drought in July could benefit them and Also... Promote more Northern locations with their championship game.

It's the polar opposite of the Superbowl. So, it could be interesting. I think a lot of people want the AAF to be a successful minor league.

I agree, I was a huge XFL fan but it seems to me they missed and didn’t strike first. The AAF while has some different rules it doesn’t seem gimmickie, and the changes really benefit the league. The biggest issue I can see right now is the lack of caliber Qb’s which is always going to be an issue, A third the teams in the NFL don’t have good Qb’s.

But it should open the door for scrambling Qb’s. And allow those guys to develope. And with the defense actually being able to hit people again. For me it off sets the below par qb play

I agree, I was a huge XFL fan but it seems to me they missed and didn’t strike first. The AAF while has some different rules it doesn’t seem gimmickie, and the changes really benefit the league. The biggest issue I can see right now is the lack of caliber Qb’s which is always going to be an issue, A third the teams in the NFL don’t have good Qb’s.

But it should open the door for scrambling Qb’s. And allow those guys to develope. And with the defense actually being able to hit people again. For me it off sets the below par qb play
Well, If AAF can go blow for blow in the salary race and raid high caliber back ups with a starting gig. It could work.

The AAF started at the EXACT right time, not only planned (right after the NFL season), but unplanned (right after one of the biggest travesties in the history of no-calls). This league should feed our taste for football and hopefully be a good testing ground for new rules that the NFL can adopt to better the game.

The AAF started at the EXACT right time, not only planned (right after the NFL season), but unplanned (right after one of the biggest travesties in the history of no-calls). This league should feed our taste for football and hopefully be a good testing ground for new rules that the NFL can adopt to better the game.
I really hope they add the camera to the replay official.

It was hard for me to tell, but is the camera above the field on the wires or is it a free-flying drone?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom