The AAF Beat The NBA In The Ratings (1 Viewer)

It was hard for me to tell, but is the camera above the field on the wires or is it a free-flying drone?

Wires

The XFL was the first league to really use it and after they folded, the NFL started to use the same technology

So the AAF is partnered with the NFL. Does that mean the NFL makes money off of it? If so then I won't be watching.

So the AAF is partnered with the NFL. Does that mean the NFL makes money off of it? If so then I won't be watching.
It’s not officially, but they do air some games on their network, so they won’t go after it like the XFL.

AAF is actually backed by the NFL and have a good relationship. I think AAF will prosper with NFL backing them. XFL gonna crumble and those teams will get inserted into AAF if it sustain the growth.

Especially, if they capitalize a season that grows from Late February/Early March to Late July. The sports drought in July could benefit them and Also... Promote more Northern locations with their championship game.

It's the polar opposite of the Superbowl. So, it could be interesting. I think a lot of people want the AAF to be a successful minor league.

I hadn't considered the sports drought of July. If they could figure out a way to make their Championship game in early to mid-July, they'd be the hottest ticket on TV. They could go late July, but I'd think the players would want to be ready in case they get signed to an NFL team? Not sure how that would work...

Either way, its always boggled mind that the NHL and NBA essentially compete against each other during playoffs when literally NOTHING is happening in July (well, baseball but...yeah...)

I hadn't considered the sports drought of July. If they could figure out a way to make their Championship game in early to mid-July, they'd be the hottest ticket on TV. They could go late July, but I'd think the players would want to be ready in case they get signed to an NFL team? Not sure how that would work...

Either way, its always boggled mind that the NHL and NBA essentially compete against each other during playoffs when literally NOTHING is happening in July (well, baseball but...yeah...)
I don’t think that’s a good idea. Then the regular season would compete with the NBA Playoffs and Finals.
Now it’s just regular season NBA games and a few March Madness games.

I’d don’t think that’s a good idea. Then the regular season would compete with the NBA Playoffs and Finals.
Now it’s just regular season NBA games and a few March Madness games.

But then July stays BORING!!! lol.

I'm not going to watch NBA or NHL anyway. They'll get my ratings :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom