the amazing banana slicer (1 Viewer)

I was expecting to see a pic of that old lady from the club in Thailand.

Edit: This is some of the funniest stuff ever

My favorite so far:

The Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer has been a lifesaver for me. Several years ago I dismembered myself in a tragic apple slicing accident. Both my arms were severed at the shoulders. Ever since then, I have been forced to slice all my fruits using a knife wedged between my toes. Most inconvenient and somewhat dangerous as three missing toes clearly suggest. Bananas were the worst, though. There are just so many cuts one can make with a knife wedged between ones toes before cramps set in. With the Banana Slicer I just place the peeled banana on a plate (I am actually quite accomplished at peeling bananas with my feet) and place the cutter assembly on top. Then with a simple slam of my forehead I have perfectly sliced bananas. At least toward the ends. The middle portion gets a bit squashed and tends to adhere to my eyebrows. But I can just remove that with my tongue so I get to enjoy the entire banana -- and my wife is strangely fascinated watching me do so.

This is good:

Vietnam, Korea, Iraq...they have nothing on the war I struggle with everyday in avoiding eye contact while eating a banana. If I eat it whole every time it enters my mouth I feel like I am being judged on my technique. Laughter stirs, people begin to point and shout "look at the woman "eating" a banana!!"...Now, thanks to this product the pressure has gone! I whip off the peel, and place this on my banana and eat it by hand, in pieces, non judgmental pieces! Thank the lord

1) Faster, safer than using a knife
2) Great for cereal
3) Plastic, dishwasher safe
4) Slice your banana with one quick motion
5) Kids love slicing their own bananas

:covri:

You have to like the third product picture.

61yEbqXvTJL._SX450_.jpg

This one made me lol

"What can I say about the 571B Banana Slicer that hasn't already been said about the wheel, penicillin, or the iPhone.... this is one of the greatest inventions of all time. My husband and I would argue constantly over who had to cut the day's banana slices. It's one of those chores NO ONE wants to do! You know, the old "I spent the entire day rearing OUR children, maybe YOU can pitch in a little and cut these bananas?" and of course, "You think I have the energy to slave over your damn bananas? I worked a 12 hour shift just to come home to THIS?!" These are the things that can destroy an entire relationship. It got to the point where our children could sense the tension. The minute I heard our 6-year-old girl in her bedroom, re-enacting our daily banana fight with her Barbie dolls, I knew we had to make a change. That's when I found the 571B Banana Slicer. Our marriage has never been healthier, AND we've even incorporated it into our lovemaking. THANKS 571B BANANA SLICER!"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom