the amazing banana slicer (1 Viewer)

Looks like it's only for banana's that bend to the right. What about banana's that bend to the left? Always forgetting the left-bending banana's. :jpshakehead:

What's funny is that I posted that on Facebook before Christmas, and soon Amazon was sending me "You Might Also Like..." emails with 5 other types of banana slicers and 2 strawberry slicers.

Looks like it's only for banana's that bend to the right. What about banana's that bend to the left? Always forgetting the left-bending banana's. :jpshakehead:

my sources tell me that over 85% of the time bananas stand straight up 70% of the time..keep in mind..this report stems out of seattle,washington (lots of dope smokers)

Last edited:
Why would anyone need 18 slices? I am writing my congressman to limit all Banana slicers to no more than 5 slices. If people want more slices they should have to use two slicers in sequence. I know people will argue that only criminals will own slicers that produce more than 5 slices, but the fact that a law cannot be enforced is not a valid argument. I hope I don't cause a run on H571s, but I must speak my conscience!

81LNWTWV9yL._SX450_.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom