The 'Amazing Kids" Thread (1 Viewer)

Bill

Thirsty for more!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
While browsing YouTube the other day I saw some talented young kids doing some pretty amazing things. Since I tend to be more inclined to look up music related videos I happened upon this kid who seems to be focused on a career as a drummer. Not only does he have a pretty good command of the drums, but he also has quite a list of songs featuring almost every genre of music styles.

Watching this one made me feel like there's some hope for the future of music. :hihi:

No, I don't have kids, so this is not some kind of shameless promotion. But if you have a video of a young person with a special talent, this may be a great place to post it for all to see. Whether it's your kid or not. :)

Last edited:
Talented kid
But are you saying the future of music is a 10 yr old playing 70s arena rock?

Maybe I just haven't been able to appreciate a lot of what's been popular of late. I admit to being stuck in the past musically speaking. I just hope a few of the 'old school' kids makes some stuff I can handle when I turn on the radio in the future.
:scratch:

Maybe I just haven't been able to appreciate a lot of what's been popular of late. I admit to being stuck in the past musically speaking. I just hope a few of the 'old school' kids makes some stuff I can handle when I turn on the radio in the future.
:scratch:

“radio”:idunno::mwink:

“radio”:idunno::mwink:

I have a radio in my car. But it's a rare occasion that I turn it on & search the stations. I suppose I should have used the phrase 'if I turn on the radio in the future'. :hihi:

While I began flying at 16, I doubt if I'll ever get as far as this youngster already has as he gets to fly 'left seat' in a Citation jet. I hope my envy isn't showing too much.

Last edited:
Now even the girls are into Bonham! :very-happy:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom