The ankle twist on Reggie (1 Viewer)

Hopeful

Pro-Bowler
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Is anyone else out there outraged by the way the LB Scott picked up Reggies ankles and twisted them after the tackle....where was the taunting flag?

That's the play he was hurt on, wonder what effect his twist had on the injury?

Did not see anyone else post on the subject, am I the only one who thinks it was out of line...as was our ability to hold onto the football!!!

Is anyone else out there outraged by the way the LB Scott picked up Reggies ankles and twisted them after the tackle....where was the taunting flag?

That's the play he was hurt on, wonder what effect his twist had on the injury?

Did not see anyone else post on the subject, am I the only one who thinks it was out of line...as was our ability to hold onto the football!!!

I'm glad I wasn't the only one to see it exactly how you did.

I saw it...
don't really think it had an impact on the injury... But I did post in the gameday thread about the same thing.

On the flip side, I am sure our players do the same thing

Same thing defenses used to do to Ricky Williams after every play. It should be a personal foul.

actually, in a postgame interview reggie said it happened on the tackle, no tht extra-curricular....wwltv.com

I thought the same thing, there is no need to do that on a tackle. Then while he is down injured Scott started bouncing around and chest bumping people. He was getting all pumped b/c he made two tackles in a row on Reggie.

As much as I would like to, I didn't see anything of the sort. In fact, it didn't look any different from any other leg tackle and I don't understand why Bush was "hurt".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom