The Answer for our D (1 Viewer)

Super Dad

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
If Cincy even appears to be running away with the game Sunday we should Blitz. I am not talking about a LB or a S I mean man on man all out everybody get the man with the ball. Palmers mobility is a ? and we may have problems in coverage if Thomas can't go. If Thomas does not play and we are giving up plays double Chad put MM on TJ and send the house after Palmer. I would rather see us loose this battle two or three times in this game then watch our D get tired from being on the field all day, missing tackles and blowing coverages. It may be our only chance without Thomas and it may force some much needed turnovers.

Might work. But, if you live by the blitz, you can die by the blitz. That is why teams don't send the house against Brees, he will kill you if you blitz him alot.

the answer for our defense will be our offense

Might work. But, if you live by the blitz, you can die by the blitz. That is why teams don't send the house against Brees, he will kill you if you blitz him alot.

But the Bengals do not have a Line as good as we do. They have allowed 25 sacks not 9 like us. We can win if we get to Palmer and disrupt their timing and dont let the get down field. If we don't Palmer will pick us apart

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom