The "ART" of the "Psych-Out!" and how we should use it. (1 Viewer)

MamaRoux

Veteran
Reaction score
JIMHO, with nothing but years of being alive and then combining that with what little knlwledge of football I have ( bearing in mind, one of my close Chalmation Nation friends and former team-mate is a Coach in the NFL -- Chalmation, Bobby April, currently, Sp. Teams Coach for the Buffalo Bills with almost 20 years in the NFL) I figure the falcons are expecting the SAINTS and Coach Payton to focus more on the Run Game and get "Back to Basics!".

This is all we've been hearing this week based on the flurry Drew unleashed on the Benglas ( It's good to know we have that kind of performance in us even if we'd all prefer to have a more balanced attack). This theory of the SAINTS getting back to a more balanced attack and running the ball more, must have mora and his gang thinking of ways to bottle up DEUCE and REGGIE and contol that line of scrimmage, bottling up the running lanes.

Having said all of that, AND knowing we are a huge threat to any team in the League with our Passing Game, I think/ hope/pray Coach Payton has some passing plays that will make the falcon defense look absolutely silly! It's a form of reverse psychology, figuring the falcons have spent a LOT of time thinking about how we may develop our running attack again against them, the SAINTS then come out with a lot of play action, really effectively sold as running plays (even Reverse Running Plays which then develop into PASSES!).

Too much? Over-thinking it? I don't know and only Sunday will tell us, HOWEVER, this is exactely why I love to watch football in the beginnning. AND, to have the SAINTS in my life to devote this much energy to in schemes and game-planning, it's about as much fun as you can have without getting arrested or taking your clothes off!

Cheers to everyone on this Thanksgiving W/E and I ask you all, what's your idea of what we do on Offense (other than hanging on to the ROCK, of course)?

On Defense, if we can be as successful handling Vick and WD and DH and a few other of the falcon elite, as we were the first time around? We'll be in pretty good shape!

When the falcons are on offense I don't think they have the explosivness the bengals exhibited aside from vick getting us to overpursue or when the line breaks down to let him escape. If we can put Scotty "The Asian Assassin"Fujita on vick as a "SPY" to contain him, Man! I think we're in pretty good shape!

Here's to an injury free game with a positive outcome with a BIG SAINTS WIN!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GEAUX SAINTS GEAUX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen Daddy-Eaux. I would be happy for a error free win that would get this team back in it and ready for the next game.

God bless! Good post. And yes imagining the game/ game-planning for it is pretty fun. I try to simulate what we do in real life on madden.

abcdefghijkIMHO, i think RB needs to be involved in a reverse pass where MC throws him the ball. i think RB in a reverse pass spells TD.

I totally don't know what it will take to accomplish a sweep of the Falcons...

all I know is I want it! :hihi:

Seriously, I think that a win will only be possible if we can eliminate turnovers.
The errors are KILLING us! Time to start playing smart football once again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom