The Avengers: Age of Ultron ****Now with Spoilers in living Technicolor*** (1 Viewer)

...I'd guess that Quicksilver is going to be not much more than a throw-in for Days of Future Past; basically an appearance to stake a claim. I'll be surprised if he's a major character.

He's a throw-in pretty much everywhere. His dad is a supergenius and master of electromagnetism, one of the top two villains in all Marveldom; while his sister is so powerful she created her own alternate reality. Quicksilver is fast. Not Flash-fast, just fast.

He's Fredo to Wanda's Michael.

He's a throw-in pretty much everywhere. His dad is a supergenius and master of electromagnetism one of the top two villains in all Marveldom, while his sister is so powerful she created her own alternate reality. And Quicksilver is fast. Not Flash-fast, just fast.

He's Fredo to Wanda's Michael.

This

This hit last Tuesday. I forgot about this thread, but I figured you guys might (will) enjoy it. Some concept art:

Scarlet Witch

ZnunM2zl.jpg

Quicksilver (in a proper costume tearing up an army of Ultron drones)

ZBYownRl.jpg

And the pièce de résistance...we've been waiting a LONG time for this:

8GS21rE.gif

Also, we need to stick around during the credits for Captain America. We may (or may not, if you prefer to remain blissfully unaware) meet a few characters that tie directly into Avengers: Age of Ultron.

EDIT: And wouldn't you know, as soon as I posted that, this came up on Twitter. First looks at Elizabeth Olsen and Aaron Taylor-Johnson in character filming in Italy.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/24/avengers-age-of-ultron-set-photos_n_5023208.html

More pictures, and dare I say...a pre-special effects half-practical Ultron?

http://marvelousnews.com/index.php?catid=266&itemid=17285

Iron man is obviously flying 2 feet off the ground to be the same height as Cap.

He looks good and very recognizably Ultron-ish. The mouth is a little off, but allegedly that is to provide more articulation to let Spader's mo-cap performance come through. I also wouldn't be surprised if we see several different versions of him through the movie. Evolving/upgrading himself is Ultron's basic mo, after all.

Ultron looks great!

I also like Cap's new look. It draws bits and pieces from all his different uniforms.

He looks good and very recognizably Ultron-ish. The mouth is a little off, but allegedly that is to provide more articulation to let Spader's mo-cap performance come through. I also wouldn't be surprised if we see several different versions of him through the movie. Evolving/upgrading himself is Ultron's basic mo, after all.

I think I remember reading that he will indeed upgrade several times over the course of the movie and have several different looks to go along with it.

Courtesy of Marvel at the SDCC...

10527909_711838528889279_8592278514472008110_n.jpg

I didn't see it, but was it decided who's cast as the Vision?

(Doesn't matter a this movie will get all of my money too)

Courtesy of Marvel at the SDCC...

10527909_711838528889279_8592278514472008110_n.jpg

I didn't see it, but was it decided who's cast as the Vision?

(Doesn't matter a this movie will get all of my money too)

Paul Bettany, the guy that voices JARVIS, will be playing the Vision. His costume (faintly teased in the above image) is said to be the classic red, green, and yellow version. Hopeful (but not expecting) that they'll reveal him in full tomorrow night at Marvel's SDCC presentation. They will most definitely be showing some kind of footage from Avengers there.

I'm also hopeful that they'll announce casting for Dr. Strange (fingers crossed for Benedict Cumberbatch) and announce the upcoming slate of unannounced movies (I've got hopes for Black Panther, the Inhumans, and a female-led movie, either Black Widow or Ms. Marvel; I'd also be pretty pumped if they split the Avengers 3 Infinity Gauntlet story into two).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom