The Avengers (1 Viewer)

MTDB1983

Very Banned
Reaction score
Today is the day. It’s time. The Rams are invading New Orleans looking for that final infinity stone- The Super Bowl ring. It rests in the Trophy case at the Dome.

Thanos- The Entire Rams team

But allow me to introduce you to the Avengers:

Nick Fury- Coach Sean Payton. Known for his leadership and organization, he fought hard to bring this group together, always preaching that the collective is bigger and more powerful than than the individual. Believes in his team even against the most arduous task; in the longest of odds.

Dr. Strange- Drew Brees. De facto leader- able to see clearly what is needed to force the most beneficial outcome. Powers that are wizard-like. Cerebral, but will beat you physically if you underestimate him. Holds the key to victory within his amulet (His throwing arm).

Captain America- Taysom Hill. Superhuman strength, agility, speed, vision, power, durability, senses, and mental-processing. The ultimate team player. All-American with boyish good looks, but fiercest attitude on the team. Will absolutely smash you into oblivion and outrun you if you hesitate to attack.

Black Panther- Alvin Kamara. Limber, powerful, agile, quicker than you in nearly every facet. Fierce competitor and will run you over as well as break your ankles. A supreme athlete.

Quicksilver- Ted Ginn. Athletic and fast. Superhuman speed, will blow past you before you even make your first move. Not slowing down as he gets older. Appears as a blur to his opponents. The key to blowing the top off the defense opening up the underneath zones.

Iron Man, Tony Stark- Michael Thomas. Cerebral, physically powerful, highly competitive. Will jaw at you and take your best, but will almost always get the last laugh. Snarky, but cool under pressure. Will talk a lot of smack but will back it up leaving his opponents downright embarrassed. Can rub some people the wrong way but those that know him see his Massive heart. Made up of unbridled passion that embodies the team mentality.

Beast- Mark Ingram. Supremely intellectual, but physically dominating. Will smash you and drag you 10 yards into the end zone, but then use supreme agility to snatch your jockstrap the next time. A team player, never at the forefront but a massive cog in the wheel of the machine.

Thor- Cam Jordan. Superhuman-like speed, agility, durability, and power. God-like on the field, and supremely intellectual off of it. Can manipulate defensive lineman to zig when they should zag. Will smash your QB into the ground so hard he’ll hum like a ten-penny finishing nail hit with a ball-peen hammer. The team looks to him to set the tone: Plain and simple, he is the heart and soul of the defense.

The Hulk- Demario Davis. Brutally strong and quick. One-ups you in speed, agility, and strength at every necessity. If you are fast, he’s faster. If you are strong, he’s stronger. Two words can describe the impact DD has had on this defense: HULK SMASH!

Spider-Man- Marshon Lattimore. Child-like smile. Witty and down to Earth, but don’t let that calm demeanor fool you. He is one of the fiercest competitors in the NFL and will break you both physically and mentally. Insanely athletic, will out-jump you and overpower you. His hands are incredibly sticky and don’t drop balls. Will climb the ladder to take what’s yours.

Today is tied for the 2nd most important day in New Orleans Saints history. This game is of the highest importance and the Avengers will execute their best game plan of the year. Many doubt them, but few want to play them.

The battle for NFC supremacy takes place on Sugar Bowl Dr. The Saints are the ultimate collective- individually maximal, but collectively they are nearly unstoppable. If they play as a team, the collective will be stronger than the individual and the battle of NFC Supremacy will be won.

Thanos Rams are coming to invade the Dome and take what is not theirs. They do not have a Quarterback that has sacrificed 17 years in a league that doesn’t see fit to reward him for deserved accolades. They do not have the heart and soul that the Saints possess. They have no DLineman consistently underrated in the league. They have no Tailback who has always put the team over himself. They have no coach wrongfully accused of inappropriate and dangerous tactics that serves as a black eye on not only the league, but on the team and on Coach Payton. There is a vendetta against this league to make right what was wronged- to take back what is rightfully deserved.

The fans are Wakanda- They serve as the ultimate force field and the absolute key to victory for the Saints. The fans and the noise they produce is impenetrable, acting as both a deterrent and a barrier to keep out the opposing forces. Today, the fans hold the key and I’m predicting will set a record for highest human-made decibel rating ever recorded and will absolutely measure on the Richter scale. They will be the defining force that wills the team to victory.

NEW ORLEANS FOREVER!!!!!

Let the fight... BEGIN!

Last edited:
Shoot.
I’m torn as I like Thanos.
And I do not like the Rams nor do I want them to win.

Other than that I love the post.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom