"The Baconator" from Wendy's (1 Viewer)

All fast food in New Orleans is garbage.

The people working in those place are truly incapable. The stores try to make the food preparation as idiot proof as possible, but it still is never right.

I used to love Wendy's. Seriously loved it. But it has been years since I've had a properly cooked burger, or fries that are hot, or fries that haven't been cooked in oil that hasn't been changed in two weeks, etc.

That's if I get what I ordered in the first place...

Quoted for Truf

I honestly just don't get it. There's nothing wrong with a roast beef sandwich from Subway with no cheese and no mayo. Or an Arby's roast been sandwich. Or those chipotle chicken wraps at McDonald's. Or a grilled chicken sandwich. Fast food doesn't have to kill you. No need for Baconators.

I honestly just don't get it. There's nothing wrong with a roast beef sandwich from Subway with no cheese and no mayo. Or an Arby's roast been sandwich. Or those chipotle chicken wraps at McDonald's. Or a grilled chicken sandwich. Fast food doesn't have to kill you. No need for Baconators.

There certainly is something wrong with those things you listed. Sure, Subway sandwiches don't contain a lot of fats and such, but what they fail to tell you is how much sodium they contain. The roast beef sandwich you mentioned is has 1,000mg.

As far as a regular roast beef from Arby's (nevermind a large one) contains 950mg of sodium.

The chipolte chicken wraps has 820mg of sodium.

All of that salt=high blood pressure, which can lead to a whole host of problems.

also wrong. the 'kids" use pwn to mean one step up from own in the multiplayer video games ("p" is higher than "o"). As in, I didn't just own you in that fight, I pwned you.

Drew Brees pwns the Falclowns.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom