Sticky Post

Sodium (1920 mg) or same as 180 Pringles potato chips
Calories 830 or same as eating 33 tablespoons of Oscar Mayer bacon bits
Fat calories 51 or same as 68 Aunt Jemima microwaveable pancakes

Fast food suicide, and dammit I want one. :eek7:

Newkie

Geaux Saints
Reaction score
I've never had a Baconator, and doubt I ever will.
But Wendy's Jalapeno Cheddar Double Melt is the most addicting fast food meal I've had in a long time. It pretty much single-handedly killed my attempt to limit fast food consumption to one night a week.

St. Greatness

Tartar Sauce!!!
Reaction score
Wendy's Jalapeno Cheddar Double Melt is the most addicting fast food meal I've had in a long time. It pretty much single-handedly killed my attempt to limit fast food consumption to one night a week.
I agree wholeheartedly even though I've only had one. But, as good as it was, I don't think I will ever get another because it burned me all the way through, and when I say it burned me all the way through I mean IT BURNED ME ALL THE WAY THROUGH *wink* *wink* if you know what I mean? Usually I can take spicy stuff, but it's like swallowing an flamethrower.

Joe OKC

"Better Days"
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I think that it's definately time for a Wendy's vs. What-a-burger thread... :covri:

Joe

Devildog

Combobulated
Reaction score
Allow me to channel LC for a moment.

Around these parts, WhatABuger pwns all others. It isn't even close.

Now, on the west coast, In N Out pwns everything. WhataBurger tastes like McDonalds compared to it. :yes:

Dougd

Reaction score
its yummy

I have a once a week wendy's habit. It's always a toss up between the baconator and the spicy chicken sandwich.

Reaction score
I've never had a Baconator, and doubt I ever will.
But Wendy's Jalapeno Cheddar Double Melt is the most addicting fast food meal I've had in a long time. It pretty much single-handedly killed my attempt to limit fast food consumption to one night a week.

I have only seen this burger advertised on the tv.... It's keeping every oz. of my being to NOT try one..... It does look soooooooo good though...

saintfan-n-alex

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Someone who makes a handsome amount of money to dress food for promotional pictures made that one

Someone who makes $#singledigit per hour made the one in the OP

I'm gonna go with the OP's pic for empirical accuracy
its plastic

AKSaintsFan

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Allow me to channel LC for a moment.

Around these parts, WhatABuger pwns all others. It isn't even close.

Now, on the west coast, In N Out pwns everything. WhataBurger tastes like McDonalds compared to it. :yes:
Ok, I admit that I am not into the "computer lingo" as some...but it seems that more than once, hell lot of times, I that is seems that the small letter "o" does not seem to work when people type the word "owned". Maybe I am just assuming that it is the word "owned" and totally off....lol..Dunno...let me see if my small "o" key works....oooooooooooo. Oh well, maybe it is just something that the kids are all doing now...lol...sombody clue me in.

And, yes, I am hungry now looking at that buger. I lived in Bossier City while stationed at Barksdale AFB years back and ate at Whataburger from tme to time....miss it.

SaintsBrazil

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
hamburger franchises are rare here in Brazil, but hamburger stands are very popular. You can get great bacon cheese burgers. Usually they put the equivalent of 6 slices of bacon in your hamburger. The cheese is always mozerella though... they never put onions or pickles on your hamburger, but always offer corn and shoestring potatoes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom