"The Baconator" from Wendy's (2 Viewers)

hamburger franchises are rare here in Brazil, but hamburger stands are very popular. You can get great bacon cheese burgers. Usually they put the equivalent of 6 slices of bacon in your hamburger. The cheese is always mozerella though... they never put onions or pickles on your hamburger, but always offer corn and shoestring potatoes.

>>but always offer corn and shoestring potatoes.

Is this roasted corn on the cob?

Once every couple of weeks you should treat yourself to things like that. Who knows? Ten years from now it may be found to cure something.

Once every couple of weeks you should treat yourself to things like that. Who knows? Ten years from now it may be found to cure something.

Already we know it cures low cholestoral levels.

Ok, I admit that I am not into the "computer lingo" as some...but it seems that more than once, hell lot of times, I that is seems that the small letter "o" does not seem to work when people type the word "owned". Maybe I am just assuming that it is the word "owned" and totally off....lol..Dunno...let me see if my small "o" key works....oooooooooooo. Oh well, maybe it is just something that the kids are all doing now...lol...sombody clue me in.

And, yes, I am hungry now looking at that buger. I lived in Bossier City while stationed at Barksdale AFB years back and ate at Whataburger from tme to time....miss it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pwn

I had the baconator for lunch. With two bites left, I quit. Yummy but it definitely weighs more in my tummy than in my hands.

its yummy

I have a once a week wendy's habit. It's always a toss up between the baconator and the spicy chicken sandwich.

I'm pretty sure you may die soon or weight 304 pounds or both.

Plus I hear Wendy's has soggy bacon. :dunno:

All fast food in New Orleans is garbage.

The people working in those place are truly incapable. The stores try to make the food preparation as idiot proof as possible, but it still is never right.

I used to love Wendy's. Seriously loved it. But it has been years since I've had a properly cooked burger, or fries that are hot, or fries that haven't been cooked in oil that hasn't been changed in two weeks, etc.

That's if I get what I ordered in the first place...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom