The Bear (1 Viewer)

My wife wanted us to watch it. Lots of yelling while a douche tries to run a sandwich shop like a French restaurant. I don't see the appeal.

Edit: and tantrums. Forgot tantrums.

Last edited:
jeremy allen white is a great actor and very friendly in person. it was fun when he was in br filming the iron claw. ran into him a few times as his apartment was across from a bar i frequent.

jeremy allen white is a great actor and very friendly in person. it was fun when he was in br filming the iron claw. ran into him a few times as his apartment was across from a bar i frequent.
Man, what a great first episode with a terrific soundtrack...

My wife wanted us to watch it. Lots of yelling while a douche tries to run a sandwich shop like a French restaurant. I don't see the appeal.

Edit: and tantrums. Forgot tantrums.
Agreed. It's kinda ridiculous. I've worked in kitchens all of my life, no way a sandwich shop is ever run like that. It's not realistic at all, imo...and the characters are all kind of annoying to me.

Matty Matheson is super annoying.

Agreed. It's kinda ridiculous. I've worked in kitchens all of my life, no way a sandwich shop is ever run like that. It's not realistic at all, imo...and the characters are all kind of annoying to me.

Matty Matheson is super annoying.
Well, it isn't a sammich shop anymore, not by a long shot...

Well, it isn't a sammich shop anymore, not by a long shot...
Oh, I haven't made it that far. 6 episodes into the 1st season lol. Maybe I should reserve judgement for the time being.

Oh, I haven't made it that far. 6 episodes into the 1st season lol. Maybe I should reserve judgement for the time being.
Jeremy Allen White won several awards for his performance in The Bear...

Screenshot (35).png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom