The Bears are a disgrace (1 Viewer)

WxM

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Running their mouths while down big
Needlessly trying to rack up garbage time numbers, and Apple ends up hurt
Burning their timeouts at the very end

I hope they lose every game they play this year (unless a different result benefits the Saints).

That’s not petty

it was pathetic we stopped playing. Ruined the entire game for me.

We really should have lost that second onside kick and but got bailed out

And our prize? A shredded Apple ACL.

So angry
Agreed, but calling those timeouts at the end of the game was petty as hell.

I'm not mad at the Bears. I'm mad that we didnt keep playing defense. We let them get those yards. And yeah the Bears were talking. But did nobody see Gardner-Johnson taunting Cohen about his height. Just make the play and go back to the huddle. A totally dominating game on our part that ended very bad. We got the W though.

I'm not mad at the Bears. I'm mad that we didnt keep playing defense. We let them get those yards. And yeah the Bears were talking. But did nobody see Gardner-Johnson taunting Cohen about his height. Just make the play and go back to the huddle. A totally dominating game on our part that ended very bad. We got the W though.
Big deal. Players rib each other all the time. When you're down big, shut up and take it.

That organization is trash.

The bears did what any professional team should do. Play to win until the clock expires. In the same situation I would expect the Saints to do the same damn thing.
I feel the same way. It sucks that Apple got injured in the midst of the Bears garbage buffet but it’s the same principle in a blowout.

The defense should stop the offense and if they can’t — the score runs up.

The biggest issue was that Robinson got injured and PJ Williams was suspended — so our CB depth wasn’t such that Eli and Latt could sit.

I expect our defense to shut them down — not for the Bears to give up when there is game to be played.

The bears did what any professional team should do. Play to win until the clock expires. In the same situation I would expect the Saints to do the same damn thing.

This. Credit to them, they had a chance to come back because we had a huge lead and decided to take our foot off their throats.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom