The Bears are who we thought they were and Saints don't let them off the hook!!! (1 Viewer)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
The Saints defense proved to be just as good or maybe even better than the vaunted Monsters of the Midway. Hats off to Sean Payton!!! I said when Brees went down that he would have to step up his coaching and he indeed has done so!!!! I think Latavius Murray is showing his value to this offense. Gotta keep feeding him!!! The thing about this game is the Saints should have won by more than they did. They had 14 points taken away by penalty. A fluky TD was scored by Cordarelle Patterson on a Kickoff return. Wil Lutz actually missed two FG's and those late TD's by the Bears were straight garbage!!! C'mon special teams!!!! I just hope Eli Apple is ok because with PJ Williams out for at least another game our CB depth could be compromised.

Oh, Denny Green. That was a good one!

I'm trying to remember the details behind that game but I know I had Chicago's D in fantasy and I think the amount of points they were trailing by is the exact amount their D scored for me to give me my victory as well. Something like that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom