The Beatles or the Stones? A scientific pole. (1 Viewer)

The Beatles or The Rolling Stones? A scientific pole.

• The Beatles

Votes: 57 61.3%
  • The Rolling Stones

Votes: 19 20.4%
  • Taco- Puttin' on the Ritz

Votes: 17 18.3%

• Total voters
I could even beat that amazing current Jeopardy champion if all the categories were, "Musical Blasts from The Past". :9:

But when it comes to most of the other stuff that they present on that show, I don't have a clue. :covri:

:hihi:

When people say, they are super technical musicians, so they are better. It's the same thing if you ask me.

Not at all...I did a poor job of getting that across in my earlier post. I don't think anyone would argue that Yngwie Malmsteen is far superior technically to David Gilmore, but I think Gilmore is the better guitar player...by a long shot...being a great technical player is only part of the puzzle, how the notes fit together, complement the song, and simply how they move you are just as important...

Has Heart broken up, or can you still see them in the future?

I know Ann Wilson (Nancy wasn't with her) was touring with her own band...my friends band opened for them at a charity event last year....She (and her band) was fantastic, her voice is hasn't lost a thing. And she did a number of covers (2 from the Who's Quadrapehnia), Led Zep and totally unexpected she did Yes (All Good People)...and pretty much all of Hearts hits (both 70's and 80's) it was an outstanding show, and there were only about a few hundred people there....

It's all good man....

I don't think anyone would argue that Yngwie Malmsteen is far superior technically to David Gilmore, but I think Gilmore is the better guitar player...by a long shot...being a great technical player is only part of the puzzle,

By a long shot.

Two words: Comfortably Numb.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom