The benefits of red meat vs veggies (1 Viewer)

Where are the doctors on this board I know there are a couple of them we need facts and straight research

About diet I had heard a while back there a certain food sources when eaten actually burn more calories than consumed. There is more to proper intake than either being strictly veggie or meat.

r u kidding? Western medicine practicioners (i.e. doctors) don't know jack about proper nutrition... there is no money in people keeping themselves well.

LOL, you are right. What most people fail to realize is that Doctors have bills too. Stop and think about that, and what that means to you. Its all about the money. A cure was found for polio, yet we can't seem to find a cure for the common cold? Why would they, over the counter meds is a multi-billion dollar a year business. The same goes for numerous other illnesses and conditions. Imagine the economic impact if, for example, a cure for cancer was found. Millions of jobs would be lost.

The objective: To keep people alive for as long as possible, but not fully healthy.

An all meat diet will also make your semen have a bitter taste, while eating alot of pineapple will make it have a fruitier and more pleasant taste. Smoker's semen is apparently awful. This is all 3rd hand information of course....

This is possibly the nastiest post ever on the interwebs.

I'm going to go and cut off my face.

The worst diet plan is following other people's diet plans. Human bodies are all different and you have to find what works for you. The universals being limit calories and sugar and going with all of something or none of something is just dumb.

Screw all of this ****.

Food causes death.
Whoever eats food, dies.

LOL, you are right. What most people fail to realize is that Doctors have bills too. Stop and think about that, and what that means to you. Its all about the money. A cure was found for polio, yet we can't seem to find a cure for the common cold? Why would they, over the counter meds is a multi-billion dollar a year business. The same goes for numerous other illnesses and conditions. Imagine the economic impact if, for example, a cure for cancer was found. Millions of jobs would be lost.

The objective: To keep people alive for as long as possible, but not fully healthy.

Actually, I don't think it's the docs. It's the pharmas. I think there is a cure for many diseases out there but nobody will admit to a cure because the cure means no more money but treating it means endless income.

Doctors would still treat patients and cure them, which would bring more business (and more diseases) but the pharmas have the info to cure stuff but don't.

Actually, I don't think it's the docs. It's the pharmas. I think there is a cure for many diseases out there but nobody will admit to a cure because the cure means no more money but treating it means endless income.

Doctors would still treat patients and cure them, which would bring more business (and more diseases) but the pharmas have the info to cure stuff but don't.

You are right. Another thing that most people don't know is that hospitals encourage the Doc to run as much tests as possible. Be thorough. In return the Docs get "Bonus Checks" for bring in teh extra business. More tests = more money generated. Highly unethical IMO, yet it is accepted. This means you pay for tests that were truly unwarranted, or for the people that are on goverment assistance, more of your tax dollars being wasted.

You are right. Another thing that most people don't know is that hospitals encourage the Doc to run as much tests as possible. Be thorough. In return the Docs get "Bonus Checks" for bring in teh extra business. More tests = more money generated. Highly unethical IMO, yet it is accepted. This means you pay for tests that were truly unwarranted, or for the people that are on goverment assistance, more of your tax dollars being wasted.

And take FOREVER to run a simple test!!! I used to work for hospital and when I went in with a concussion, I was immediately treated, evaluated, etc. but when my mom goes in needing a CAT scan, we spend the whole day there. It is all about money. Sad. Why does it take an entire day for a simple test? Idiocy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom