The benefits of red meat vs veggies (1 Viewer)

Well any carbohydrate you eat will secrete insulin so what do you suppose we eat.. Because a no carb diet is detrimental to anyones health.. Ive done it personally and it was the worst month of my life.. I was very lean but couldnt comprehend ****.. The brain cant work without carbs.. Not trying to argue, just saying.

An all meat diet will also make your semen have a bitter taste, while eating alot of pineapple will make it have a fruitier and more pleasant taste. Smoker's semen is apparently awful. This is all 3rd hand information of course....

An all meat diet will also make your semen have a bitter taste, while eating alot of pineapple will make it have a fruitier and more pleasant taste. Smoker's semen is apparently awful. This is all 3rd hand information of course....

And we dont need that, cause i know a few certain women that like to.... Nevermind.

Well any carbohydrate you eat will secrete insulin so what do you suppose we eat.. Because a no carb diet is detrimental to anyones health.. Ive done it personally and it was the worst month of my life.. I was very lean but couldnt comprehend ****.. The brain cant work without carbs.. Not trying to argue, just saying.

It is not detrimental to health. I have gone months without any carbs, and would go years if it were not for beer. there are many people who only eat meat and have no problem. Read Stefannson's book about the Inuit - and there are many who live that way today.

It is not detrimental to health. I have gone months without any carbs, and would go years if it were not for beer. there are many people who only eat meat and have no problem. Read Stefannson's book about the Inuit - and there are many who live that way today.

Zero carbs period?? It will catch up.. Just wait for it.

I don't have any problem with red meat. i eat a variety of meats including chicken, fish, and pork. Its usually the other stuff that is usually served with red meat(barbecue sauce, white bread), that causes the problem.

I could almost be a vegetarian. I love red meat, don't get me wrong but I only want it about once a month. I'm addicted to tuna salad lately. But I would be a happy camper to eat pasta or squash/zucchini and peppers most of the time, or something with bread.

I could almost be a vegetarian. I love red meat, don't get me wrong but I only want it about once a month. I'm addicted to tuna salad lately. But I would be a happy camper to eat pasta or squash/zucchini and peppers most of the time, or something with bread.

I got about three or four jokes I could play off of this one.....

im not an expert on this, but my opinion is that the body is flexible and can adjust to various diets rather adeptly depending on what food is available. generally it is best to derive nutrition from various sources rather than a single source. raw fruits and vegetables are excellent sources of vitamins and nutrients for the body, and the number one healthiest thing humans can eat. some grains are also very good for health. dairy and meat should be in moderation. fish, turkey, and chicken are better for health than red meat. however in most cases imitation soy meat and dairy products are not better for the body than actual meat and dairy. beans are a hearty vegetable that provide some of the same nutrients as meat. personally i am an omnivore. always eat fruit and grains every day. usually eat meat and vegetables every day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom