The Bengals Stole our Mojo (1 Viewer)

I feel ya. But not many teams can say ths\at they curb-stomped both the Ravens and Steelers in the same season, so for that I give them props.
How many can say the curb stumped the Patriots and Packers in the same season…with major injuries…coming off of a natural disaster that kept them road bound for a month?

But is there a "Who Dey" nation?
Let me tell you. I watched the post game interview with Jamar and he gave a shout out to “Who DEY Nation”. When I tell you I’ve have rarely ever wanted to punch a tv screen more than I did in that moment. I shouldn’t be that protective over a team slogan, but it really irked the hell out of me.

Funny thing about them is that they do exactly what this board gets upset at our boys over. They lose to horrible teams they have no business dropping games to. At the very least we were heavily injured when we wet the bed so far this season. They’ve been mostly healthy and had those turd game performances. Anyway, they are fun to watch. I love Burrow and have always rooted for them in the AFC, because of their downtrodden history. As long as The Who Dey mess does’t get utterly ridiculous, I can happily pull for their success.

How many can say the curb stumped the Patriots and Packers in the same season…with major injuries…coming off of a natural disaster that kept them road bound for a month?

The Bengals haven’t done anything yet… except have some good games during the regular season with a healthier than average roster.

I think they’re a 1-and-done in the playoffs until they actually win.

I guess Browns fans said we stole their mojo when we were on our great run and had all the Ohio St. players.

Bengals think they can just come down here, and load up on a ton of LSU stars, and folks down in Louisiana will just start pulling for them.

They sure can be fun to watch.

I think I was one of the few that wanted to keep Hendrickson. I said from the beginning if he got playing time he'd do well.

He balled when he got the chance and he's doing it again. Should have kept him over injury prone Davenport.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom