The best seat in the house. Will Goodell and Benson be in the same suite? (1 Viewer)

dajmno

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I'm assuming Benson's suite is the best seat in the Superdome. Is Goodell welcomed in Benson's suite?

I think Benson offered him a seat. It'd be a pretty bold move to not sit with the team owner of the host city in my opinion.

I think Benson offered him a seat. It'd be a pretty bold move to not sit with the team owner of the host city in my opinion.

It's been reported for quite some time that the commish will be joining Benson in his suite.

Why didn't I think to make a bunch of little Goodell voodoo dolls and sell them on Bourbon this weekend?

Haha, could've made a hell of a profit. You could've also totally skipped the step of making them and buy some of the Roger Goodell dolls in bulk from that site that had them for like $15/piece and sell them for $20-$30. :hihi:

Haha, could've made a hell of a profit. You could've also totally skipped the step of making them and buy some of the Roger Goodell dolls in bulk from that site that had them for like $15/piece and sell them for $20-$30. :hihi:

Goodell voodoo dolls? Figured I wasn't the first to think of that. Got a link??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom