The best show no one talks about has been cancelled...(update: Brooklyn Nine-Nine picked up by NBC) (1 Viewer)

Last Man On Earth was also cancelled. Brilliant / hilarious show. Sucks man...

I couldn't possibly agree more. I immediately think of Arrested Development and Futurama when I read your comment.

639ce378bfe1aa62d021843b59ef164e_w200.gif

Never watched it, but I've heard several people describe it as one of the best sci-fii shows ever...

The more I think about it, the more Fox reminds me of the old Saints scouting department. They could find the talent but they could never cultivate it correctly.

Never watched it, but I've heard several people describe it as one of the best sci-fii shows ever...

The more I think about it, the more Fox reminds me of the old Saints scouting department. They could find the talent but they could never cultivate it correctly.

I'll be honest, I watched it years after it aired. But I enjoyed it.

ahhh man. hopefully it gets picked up elsewhere. love that show.

it's a really good/great show
i'd actually argue that it's not a sci-fi show - it's a Western set in space - there isn't warp speed or transporters or cylons. they just use spaceships and blasters instead of horses and 6 shooters
the movie, Serenity, is a bit more sci-fi than the series

it's a really good/great show
i'd actually argue that it's not a sci-fi show - it's a Western set in space - there isn't warp speed or transporters or cylons. they just use spaceships and blasters instead of horses and 6 shooters
the movie, Serenity, is a bit more sci-fi than the series
Their guns even look like revolvers and old shotguns, if I remember correctly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom