The BEST thing coach Sean Payton could do for the Saints now (1 Viewer)

You should pretty much just delete this post. By saying it has nothing to do with race, you’re tipping your hand that you believe people could interpret it that way, that you had prior knowledge of that and decided to post it anyway. Bad form.
It meant nothing to do with race but I put that in there because certain woods have been hijacked and there always seems to someone who will get offended no matter how carefully you choose your words. I’m a old guy who can’t stand this so called cancel culture and wish we could all treat each other with kindness and respect for everyone’s culture. I wish we could go back to calling each other Americans without anything else. I also don’t care what your skin color is and feel that if you are a good person that’s all I need to know. It doesn’t matter what race you are but if you are a piece of crap then I don’t have time to deal with you. I hope that clears it up for you.

The best thing he could do would be to build a time machine, get in said time machine, go back in time and not sign Taysum to that ridiculous albatross of a contract.
If you could do that why not go back in time and bring back a 22 yo Drew back with you? I’d also love to see the dome patrol and Will Smith back as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom