The Best (1 Viewer)

1. Cookie- White chocolate macadamia
2. Job- General manager for Saints, Astros, Rockets, or Newcastle United
3. Drink- Grey Goose and Sprite, or a Dr. Pepper.
4. Vacation- currently want to take the Vancouver to Hawaii cruise
5. Thing to do on a rainy day- Smoke... I have not had one in 43 days and I am still dying to have one
6. Fast food restaurant- Whataburger... I gave up fast food (temporarily) the same day
7. Candy- Almond and Toffee Symphony Bar
8. Shoes-Deer Stags, extremely comfortable dress casual shoe.
9. Hat- A Santa hat I used to wear every holiday season that I worked in retail. It has black trim instead of white and I wore it from black Friday till New Years, it pretty much sums up my feelings on that time of the year.
10. Pet- Currently my rag doll cat Socrates... If the only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing then this cat is wise beyond all comparison.

Last edited:
No, he was old and should have retired long before i saw him ('92/'93ish)... but yeah, i was about 10 ft. away from him for most of the show, and then he passed right by me on his way out waving to the fans.

That's still cool, babe.

1. Cookie- Grandma's snickerdoodles
2. Job-I loved working at the movie theater and my first pizza delivery gig was ALLSOME!
3. Drink-alcholic Jack and coke, non-alcoholic IBC
4. Vacation-Australia.
5. Thing to do on a rainy day-a REALLY bad movie is the only way to spend a rainy day.
6. Fast food restaurant- Bakers. Sorry non so cal friends, you're missing out. In and Out is a tie in there as well.
7. Candy-snickers
8. Shoes-used to be vans, but I've been swayed to Chucks now.
9. Hat-love me some jesters cap
10. PetMy little black lab/Beagle, Tango.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom