The Bible is a work of fiction (1 Viewer)

IntenseSaint

Powhatan Power
Reaction score
Prove to me otherwise.

Faith is not an acceptable answer here. I want to see empirical data.

Wow, excellent topic. I don't believe this has been discussed on the internet yet.

:smileeek: I completely love this kind of talk. I just hope it stays civil.
I believe you, but do you know for 100% that it is a work of fiction? I do think the great majority of it is made up and/or misconstrued stories passed down that were changed by cultural and language differences. I just always put it in the same category as fairy tales. Can't prove 100% that those are completely fiction as well. Just got to use your better judgment and logic. The Bible seems to get a get away free card when it comes to judgment and logic for no provable reason.

this exploration proves that the bible is real......
http://www.explorationfilms.com/sinai-experts-scholars-review.html
everything written in the bible in regards to moses and mt sinai was discovered in this exploration.....the mt sinai that we've been told about is the "the" mt sinai. the road in the sea where moses part the waters is discovered. chariot wheels are found on that road. markers are found. the bitters waters. palm trees in the middle of the desert are found just as stated in the bible on the way to the real mt sinai.....
but this is only one discovery that proves the bible is real.........good luck with your search for the truth.........God is real!

Burden of proof falls on the prosecution, not the defense. You prove it isn't.

Thats not exactly how the scientific or research process works. If you make a claim, the bible is true, its up to you to test that hypothesis or confirm its validity.

jesusfacepalmfacepalmjed.jpg

Oh God, not again!

Burden of proof falls on the prosecution, not the defense. You prove it isn't.

A single story that is fiction is that of Noah and the Ark. How did the penguins and polar bears get to the Ark? Also this was before the Columbian Exchange(The exchanging of animals/plants/and disease between the Spaniards and Indians). How did Noah get llamas, skunks, turkeys raccoons and other such mammals that were not indigenous to the region where Noah supposedly built the ark.

A single story that is fiction is that of Noah and the Ark. How did the penguins and polar bears get to the Ark? Also this was before the Columbian Exchange(The exchanging of animals/plants/and disease between the Spaniards and Indians). How did Noah get llamas, skunks, turkeys raccoons and other such mammals that were not indigenous to the region where Noah supposedly built the ark.

Come on man, you know the answer. With Jesus/God, anything is possible.

Maybe those species evolved from the animals that did get put on the Ark? Hmm?

:hihi:

i'm not saying that the Bible is real, and i'm not saying that the Bible is ain't real-- but by your logic, you'd have to prove that Santa Claus isn't real.

I don't believe in the bible anymore than I believe in Santa Claus. But I don't feel the need to make somebody prove his existence to me if they choose to believe in him. I guess that's what I was trying to get at.

I must be doing something right if I am ticking off liberals in one thread and conservatives in another lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom