The Bills (1 Viewer)

Yeah.......But then their was several seasons where we never recovered for a playoff run like in 09 to.
I mean it takes one bad day at the office or one inept referee to ruin months of goodwill. But teams, and the Bills this year, can't think like that. They are clearly the best team right now and the favorites.

But yes, the great thing about this league is it takes one bad day...or one really good day by the opposing team (see the Bengals 2022 run)...to throw a wrench in what appeared to be the obvious outcome.

The real issue with this is coming out the gate too hot, what will later half of the season look like?

This makes no sense and ppl love to say it for some strange reason. It's like when we swept Carolina in 2017 and every know-it-all was parroting that "It's hard to beat a team 3 times in the same season" nonsense even though teams going for a 3-0 season sweep had succeeded 13 out of the most 20 recent times leading up to our attempt at it (which we helped extend to 14 out of 21).

With our D, this is an NFCCG team with only a modest JW. PC set him up to fail and JW did fail indeed. Reverting to comical-looking JW. It was hard to watch. LOL. Screenplays and slants are NOT on the play card this year apparently.
We are middle of the pack NFC with a modest JW. We aren’t nearly as good as most here want to believe.

They look like they are one of the best teams in the league and it doesn't look like the Bengals will be able to repeat their magical season.
The Bills are the SB favorite. Since 2000 only 3 have won it. I'd probably bet against the bills if they get there.

Cincinnati is a bad organization. They were doomed once they lost the SB.

The only problem i see for them is that they are peeking too soon. That never works out. They DO look really good right now, but you want to be looking this good around Dec/Jan, not Sept. The team looking this good at the END of the year wins it all.

My only question is, "why can't we have nice stuff too"?
We did, for many years. Lol
They have the hardest piece of the puzzle to acquire, a franchise QB. I’ll give the front office credit for trying last off season, but with minimal assets moving forward today feels eerily similar to the lost decade plus between Hebert to Brees.

Wuerfel, the Billy Joes, Heath Shuler, Aaron Brooks types.

With no first next year there is no immediate path but to reach on Ian Book types and hope for the best.
We will get that first back, I hope.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom