The Boys are Back in Town! (1 Viewer)

CowtownSaint

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
With what looks like the return of so many key players and the potential debut of The Bully at O Line, I gotta say, The Boys Are Back in Town!

We got a Team that is getting close to full health going against what is seemingly one of the most talented rosters in the NFC. But here in lies the rub, the 49ers are coming off of a rough practice schedule and a huge divisional game, emotions where high, the week is short…. The Saints are coming in with renewed energy coming off of a solid win and reinforcements have arrived!

This one is gonna be a fight! I can feel it now, we are really going to see what we are made of tomorrow! Maybe we win, maybe we won’t, but I think we see what this team is all about when healthy!

Let’s get after these guys, let’s play complimentary football, and let’s see if we can’t fight our way to a victory!

Who Dat!!

With what looks like the return of so many key players and the potential debut of The Bully at O Line, I gotta say, The Boys Are Back in Town!

We got a Team that is getting close to full health going against what is seemingly one of the most talented rosters in the NFC. But here in lies the rub, the 49ers are coming off of a rough practice schedule and a huge divisional game, emotions where high, the week is short…. The Saints are coming in with renewed energy coming off of a solid win and reinforcements have arrived!

This one is gonna be a fight! I can feel it now, we are really going to see what we are made of tomorrow! Maybe we win, maybe we won’t, but I think we see what this team is all about when healthy!

Let’s get after these guys, let’s play complimentary football, and let’s see if we can’t fight our way to a victory!

Who Dat!!
Depends which Saints team takes the field

You can’t bet on this Saints team to show up ready. Sadly, you just can’t.

I’ll be watching like always - but I just think we aren’t very good this year.

I wouldn't advise to buy into a team that plays this conservative even if they are good .

They are just destined to break your heart when it matters most.

You wanna know how conservative we are... We are second to last for last in 4th down attempts at 7... We've played 11 games and lost 7 games. So, you take that for it what it is... Play scare don't win games.

You wanna know how conservative we are... We are second to last for last in 4th down attempts at 7... We've played 11 games and lost 7 games. So, you take that for it what it is... Play scare don't win games.
I say we open up the game with play action and a deep shot to Olave or heck even open up with a flea flicker or if we have to kick off first then open up with Ambush. We are 4-7 so who cares what happens, put it all out there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom