'The Boys' new Amazon series coming in July... (1 Viewer)

How is there only one left this season.

I would think what Cindy did will have a negative effect on Voight. It will seem like they were trying to silence the ones who oppose them.

And if it's her, how do they activate/control her outside of Sage?

And did it seem like SF and HL didn’t seem very concerned?

That was CRAZY. Did it feel like this episode flew by?

Couple/few things:

1. The peanut allergy thing was darkly funny to me.
2. What happens to Butcher's wife now?
3. Is Starlight's mother completely clueless?
4. I have NO idea where this is going.
5. The obvious analogy to the Church of Scientology is an interesting take and see 4.
6. Butcher's dad saying I made you the toughest sob that you know. There was something about that that had a kernel of truth but dayum, how he talked about his own son committing suicide....smh.

Finally, this is a GREAT show. I can't wait for the rest.

Holy mackerel!

In episode 6 I totally missed making the connection with Cindy and the first exploding head a few episodes back.

Cindy must be outside those windows somewhere and I think she might have discovered a new favorite soda.

This is the leverage the church needs to get Deep and A-Train back on the Seven to advocate for the church.

Last edited:
Holy mackerel!

In episode 6 I totally missed making the connection with Cindy and the first exploding head a few episodes back.

Cindy must be outside those windows somewhere and I think she might have discovered a new favorite soda.

This is the leverage the church needs to get Deep and A-Train back on the Seven to advocate for the church.
Good on you for using the tags

yeah, the show is telling us that the Church is behind this, at least partially

And to the above comment I think HL and SF we’re just as confused as everyone else - they just don’t panic like chumps

I think this leads to Butcher helping her with with her new problem.
The show is REALLY good at constructing its plot connections and then going back and making everything flow naturally
The wife plot is the only one that still shows lots of finger prints
I get why, they just don’t have the time to flesh out that story, but I’m just not invested in it

Holy mackerel!

Going forward, at least with the next episode, there is going to be
a lot of tension with the fact that anyone's head could explode at an second

Help me out here, notable losses from this episode:
Jonah
Shockwave

any others?

And did it seem like SF and HL didn’t seem very concerned?
If they weren't involved, I think they were in a bit of shock. It had to be the first time either of them ever lacked any control in the situation and felt helpless.

Also, this could be Stan's kill switch that we were trying to figure out. Maybe enough to keep HL in check? If that were the case, I don't think Stan anticipated SF turning on him and falling in love with HL. Or she is just playing him. Really good sheet here man.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom