'The Boys' new Amazon series coming in July... (2 Viewers)

Stopped read the second one when I saw it was a comics spoiler
But the first, I would be kinda disappointed
if there was a mystery power reveal
That seems inconsistent with the way they layout their story - a bit cheap
But I certainly think he’s involved
Echo the sentiment on the comic book spoilers. If I come to the thread not being caught up on the episodes, then that’s on me. But the comic book spoilers should be tagged as such, IMO. Other than that, this thread has had considerate cooperation regarding spoilers. 👏 (not attacking you, tenordas, at least you mentioned the comic reference early and that helped me avoid it.)

Echo the sentiment on the comic book spoilers. If I come to the thread not being caught up on the episodes, then that’s on me. But the comic book spoilers should be tagged as such, IMO. Other than that, this thread has had considerate cooperation regarding spoilers. 👏 (not attacking you, tenordas, at least you mentioned the comic reference early and that helped me avoid it.)

Typically I would agree on recent issues, but that volume came out years ago.

Sorry, guys, I didn't think of mentioning something from the comics as possibly spoiling something in the show since the show is so very different plot-wise from the comics. Of course, since it's complete conjecture on my part, it may end up having nothing to do with where the show goes, anyway.
Plus, I thought I remembered a discussion of the reveals at the end of season 1 about how very different it was from the comic and, therefore, impossible to tell where the show was headed.

Sorry, guys, I didn't think of mentioning something from the comics as possibly spoiling something in the show since the show is so very different plot-wise from the comics. Of course, since it's complete conjecture on my part, it may end up having nothing to do with where the show goes, anyway.
Plus, I thought I remembered a discussion of the reveals at the end of season 1 about how very different it was from the comic and, therefore, impossible to tell where the show was headed.
I don’t think any of us were fussing - just sayin

gw3znf6vsuq51.jpg

Stopped read the second one when I saw it was a comics spoiler
But the first, I would be kinda disappointed
if there was a mystery power reveal
That seems inconsistent with the way they layout their story - a bit cheap
But I certainly think he’s involved

What really made me think it's him was when the Archer guy went boom in the courtroom. Considering how he'd denounced him to A Train and Deep earlier in the episode, that seemed like a big clue to me.

What really made me think it's him was when the Archer guy went boom in the courtroom. Considering how he'd denounced him to A Train and Deep earlier in the episode, that seemed like a big clue to me.
tbc, i am 67% sure that the church is involved
I just don’t like the idea of a new power being revealed in the last episode

like I’m growing increasingly convinced that Butcher has powers, but that really shouldn’t be in the conclusion of the plot arc
that’s a beginning of the season idea (or like the very last scene of this season, once the story has resolved

So the trailer for the finale is quite revealing. Don't watch if you don't want to be spoiled.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom