'The Boys' new Amazon series coming in July... (3 Viewers)

So the trailer for the finale is quite revealing. Don't watch if you don't want to be spoiled.

Thanks for the warning! I'll steer clear.

I don't think it's Stormfront because of her Nazi Ubermensch goal. I don't think she'd be striking without having the formula working to convert Supers so she can declare war on humanity. Surely, this display will cause a complete uproar among the public against Vought, and I don't think she is ready for that to happen in her timetable.

It's out already?

THAT’S what I’m talking about
hiding in plain sight the whole dang time
effin brilliant

My reaction:

giphy.gif

I'm still trying to figure out how she accomplished this in the courtroom. Seems her eyes change when she uses her power.
The other thing that slightly pulled me out of the moment is SF suddenly not exploding everyone with her powers, especially MM when she had the chance

I'm still trying to figure out how she accomplished this in the courtroom. Seems her eyes change when she uses her power.

I went back and looked at the scene in Congress and her eyes were definitely normal at the start of it happening. They showed her eyes when heads started exploding and they were normal. Maybe that only happens if she can't actually see the person so she has to exert herself?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom