'The Boys' new Amazon series coming in July... (2 Viewers)

So SF's lightning seemed to kill the plebes pretty easily early in the season. But now it seemed to knock the Boys down and maybe give them a rug burn and a headache. I know they had some weapon to handle her, but I didn't see anything about a defensive countermeasure.

So SF's lightning seemed to kill the plebes pretty easily early in the season. But now it seemed to knock the Boys down and maybe give them a rug burn and a headache. I know they had some weapon to handle her, but I didn't see anything about a defensive countermeasure.

I think it's more about being able to focus. There was a lot going on there. Think about it like throwing a haymaker. It hits harder but you need to pull back and unload. She really didn't have time to focus because she was getting hit from all sides.

I think it's more about being able to focus. There was a lot going on there. Think about it like throwing a haymaker. It hits harder but you need to pull back and unload. She really didn't have time to focus because she was getting hit from all sides.
I thought about that, but she showed it only takes a split second for her to do that. As great as this show is, they are allowed a few minor inconsistencies

"Hey, Kraut" was probably the most fist-pumping moment in this shows 2 seasons. I was sitting with my basset hound in my lap and she had to move quickly when I jumped out of my recliner.
i have never been as ok with a female getting beat down as i was then

that being said, Karl Urban and Anthony Homelander get deservedly lauded for their performances, BUT DANG that SF chick can act her butt off - maybe the most subtle performance in the show which doesn't really truck in subtle

i don't think we know everything there is to no about The Boys, esp in terms of powers - even Hughie, that thing about his mom up and disappearing raised all kinds of Vought (or other organization) flags for me

i don't think we know everything there is to no about The Boys, esp in terms of powers - even Hughie, that thing about his mom up and disappearing raised all kinds of Vought (or other organization) flags for me
good point... I love how the writers keep dropping these bread crumbs and slowly reveal more character backstory

About the eyes...

I went back and looked at the eye scene again. Her eyes are normal at first, then go white then back to normal. It seems her eyes only do the white thing when she stops using her powers, not during.

Oh my Victoria...

About the eyes...

I went back and looked at the eye scene again. Her eyes are normal at first, then go white then back to normal. It seems her eyes only do the white thing when she stops using her powers, not during.

If I were in a crowded room and people's heads started exploding one after another the last thing I would notice is if someone's eyes changed color.

Screen-Shot-2020-10-08-at-11.02.46-PM.f3c0f2da.png

Screen-Shot-2020-10-08-at-11.06.03-PM.2a353c8f.png

I just realized that your boy over The Collective is Luka from ER.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom