'The Boys' new Amazon series coming in July... (1 Viewer)

This show is great with the Easter eggs and clues.
The funny thing is, as the finale episode was ending, I was like, man we don't even get to find out who was blowing people's hea......GOTDAYUM!! OHHHHHHH, it was her.

Then I went back, and way back in episode 1 when while talking to The Boys, Dept. Director Susan Raynor's head explodes as the first exploding head victim, the NEXT cut scene is to the killer, Victoria Neuman. Rewatching, I was thinking, these sneaky mother so and sos. Lol

Screen-Shot-2020-10-08-at-11.02.46-PM.f3c0f2da.png

Screen-Shot-2020-10-08-at-11.06.03-PM.2a353c8f.png
I told my by brother that I guess she's Darth Vader now

The season Finale.... HOLY CRAP!! I mean, I had to pause it to come here and write HOLY CRAP!!

LOL
It’s an over the top genre show so it will never be judged alongside prestige dramas, but it’s one of the best constructed AND acted shows (at least among the leads) out there

Holy sheet! When Maeve showed up and that beat down started... that was freaking amazing and so brutal.

Of course, as soon as she flew off I knew what was going to happen with Ryan, Becca and SF. That seemed to fit the narrative arc they were setting up.

Yeah. Them removing Beeca from the table was one of the most obvious takes they hinted at. Everything else? Wow.

That arse-whipping SF received was a thing of beauty. Makes what moment we got in Avengers: Endgame look like nothing.

I honestly don't know who this is referencing.

Ashley that works at Vought.

Holy sheet! When Maeve showed up and that beat down started... that was freaking amazing and so brutal.

Of course, as soon as she flew off I knew what was going to happen with Ryan, Becca and SF. That seemed to fit the narrative arc they were setting up.
Yeah. Them removing Beeca from the table was one of the most obvious takes they hinted at. Everything else? Wow.

That arse-whipping SF received was a thing of beauty. Makes what moment we got in Avengers: Endgame look like nothing.

I find the way villains are dealt with in too many shows seems to be very underwhelming. That arse whooping Stormfront received and how she ended up was quite satisfying.

What do ya'll think explains the difference between "laser my tits" and what Ryan Butcher did to Stormfront?

Ashley that works at Vought.

I find the way villains are dealt with in too many shows seems to be very underwhelming. That arse whooping Stormfront received and how she ended up was quite satisfying.

What do ya'll think explains the difference between "laser my tits" and what Ryan Butcher did to Stormfront?
i'm sure HL was holding way back on lasering the boobs, and that was Ryan's first ever experience of hating - 'i'm watching a hateful woman kill my mom' kind of hate - i imagine that's way more powerful than what HL used

but i agree that there's something weird about SF's power this episode - she can toss a whole minivan a ton, but 3 Boys she just pushes back a bit - i wonder if we'll find that Vought gerryrigged her V or something

"Girls really do get it done." I laughed so hard I had to pause and back up. Best one liner of the whole season.

So we've taken two seasons to get to the plot of the comics. Now The Boys DO work for a government agency policing Supes. Also, Butcher's wife now has died because of her son, but with a different twist here - and her son is still alive, so that's different, too. I wonder where they go next with this. Will they fall back onto the storyline of the comic now or continue to take their own path?

That. was. so. good.

"Hey, Kraut" was probably the most fist-pumping moment in this shows 2 seasons. I was sitting with my basset hound in my lap and she had to move quickly when I jumped out of my recliner.

I actually thought it was Kimoko at first - like the neck snap fixed her vocal chords. Regardless, I woke my dog too

So SF's lightning seemed to kill the plebes pretty easily early in the season. But now it seemed to knock the Boys down and maybe give them a rug burn and a headache. I know they had some weapon to handle her, but I didn't see anything about a defensive countermeasure.

They have plot armor on, it blends well with clothing haha

What's the deal with whats her faces hair falling out?

UTJ mentioned it already, but she's pulling it out like a nervous tic. I do the same thing on the right side of my beard and it's obvious.

In addition to previous replies, he's had no real control over his power - that was just unbridled raw power. Also, it could be that it's his primary power whereas Homelander may have it as a weaker "additional" power. IE: HL has so many powers, they may not be as strong as someone with fewer.

And last
You just knew when Butcher said "remember what I told you" it was going to be "don't be a vajayjay" - and I still fell out laughing

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom