The "Brady is Done" train is picking up steam (1 Viewer)

I'm not going to hate on Brady's greatness but 6 rings out of 9 appearances is just ridiculous. It's time for this dynasty to end. It's not like they don't have other sports teams that do well. Boston may have more championships then any other city. It's time for their football dynasty to end, we just want 1 more ring for Drew.

Not going to lie though. Hearing the Niners defense and Shanahan talk about how much easier it was going to be playing Brees than Lamar was fun to listen to for a week leading up to the game. If you switched channels you would hear all the analysts talking about how Drew can no longer drive the ball down field and could only dink and dunk. It was pretty easy to see what was going to happen after hearing that all week. How stupid do you need to be to increase the chip size on Brees' shoulder before playing him?
That's what makes me mad about the loss. Brees shredded that defense. Their fans came on here bragging that a pocket passer won't give them any trouble, only running ones. They got it handed to their sorry arses and our D let them off the hook! God! They deserved that beatdown of their "Vaunted" defense.

Would have loved to put their stupid fans in their place!

That's what makes me mad about the loss. Brees shredded that defense. Their fans came on here bragging that a pocket passer won't give them any trouble, only running ones. They got it handed to their sorry arses and our D let them off the hook! God! They deserved that beatdown of their "Vaunted" defense.

Would have loved to put their stupid fans in their place!
I haven't heard a single comment from a single niner fan or player talking about how much easier that was than playing against Lamar. They got the W but they also got a very loud and clear message with it.

I don't think Brady is done by any means, he's just going through the same thing Brees went through last season after the Dallas' game.

A lot of injuries to the O-line, running game has significantly regressed, Fullback on IR, No more Gronk, and he only has two legitimate weapons outside of 2 guys, a WR and a RB. (Edelman, and James White)

He's playing with a lot of rookies and inexperienced players, behind a banged up O-line.

not sure its Brady, the few games ive watched he still has a strong arm he just has nobody to throw it to.

Just like Brees. At least Brady has had top WRs most of his career. Welcome to Brees' world Tom!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom