The Breakers are Back ! (1 Viewer)

That's a great deal for Birmingham. Horrible all of the other teams. So they get a full season of homefield advantage..and all of the ticket sales for the league. That's fair.
Just a theory, but maybe keeping all the teams in one stadium for the first season is a good way to keep costs down.

Has a coach been named yet? I saw a story today that Wade Philips would be coaching the Houston team.

Um.. testing .. testing 123….

Two things:

1) Not to push my luck, but it was super hard to find this board; is there any way we could get a tab across the top of the site like with the Pelicans board and the College board?

2) I went to give Andrus the ‘Wow’ emoji but it was nowhere to be found.. Maybe these are temporary glitches(?). Thanks

Um.. testing .. testing 123….

Two things:

1) Not to push my luck, but it was super hard to find this board; is there any way we could get a tab across the top of the site like with the Pelicans board and the College board?

2) I went to give Andrus the ‘Wow’ emoji but it was nowhere to be found.. Maybe these are temporary glitches(?). Thanks

It's a bit more work to put up the tab in the navigation row, as I have to create the graphic and add it, link to it, etc.. I will do it, but I had a rather major surgery on Friday and am in and out of bed with a lot healing up to do, so t will be a few days. In the meantime, it does show up on the forum Jump drop down as well as the main forum list (Click on the forums link).

Thanks for the alert on the like emoji's. Will fix that.

Just a theory, but maybe keeping all the teams in one stadium for the first season is a good way to keep costs down.
I’m sure it does. Put them in Dallas or something. Don’t give one team home field advantage.

It's my understanding that Fox owns the league so they will do whatever they can to make it a success. There is clearly a place for spring football in America as a sort of minor league between college and the NFL They just have to realize that it will likely always be #2 to the NFL. It's when leagues try to compete that they lose money and fold.
Great, another Rupert Murdoch production.

Poor Marcus Dupree. What a great talent. And a gruesome knee injury.
Buford Jordan had a good career though.
It's a bit more work to put up the tab in the navigation row, as I have to create the graphic and add it, link to it, etc.. I will do it, but I had a rather major surgery on Friday and am in and out of bed with a lot healing up to do, so t will be a few days. In the meantime, it does show up on the forum Jump drop down as well as the main forum list (Click on the forums link).

Thanks for the alert on the like emoji's. Will fix that.
Get well soon Andrus. We both were the hospital at the same time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom