The Breonna Taylor Murder (1 Viewer)

This is wrong on so many levels. And now the AG is trying to delay the release of the recordings and transcripts. Two justice systems, folks...

Can you elaborate on what you believe is wrong? Is it that the AG didn't present the case to the grand jury as a murder case? I've never actually sat on a grand jury, so I'm not sure how that works. Does the AG typically suggest charges?

I read the second story and it says the AG wanted to delay the release in order to redact individual witness' personal information in order to protect those witnesses.
Cameron's office said in a statement earlier Wednesday that the recording is more than 20 hours long and it needed "additional time ... to redact personally identifiable information of witnesses, including addresses and phone numbers."
I see no issue with that. It's still going to be released, which is highly unusual, as the article states. Was there something specific in the delay that you see as wrong or are you suggesting the AG has an ulterior motive? I'm not sure what that would be since he's still required to release it. Another few days isn't really going to change anything.

Last edited:

So her ex boyfriend dealt in drugs, which by all accounts, she didn't allow that part of him into her life.

Seeing as that is untenable, she dumped him and got a new boyfriend who had no criminal record whatsoever. Thats who was with her that night.

Take that back to your "politics" echo chamber.

Police conducted a no knock raid at an apartment. They claim that they were looking for a suspect who was already in their custody.

They burst in the apartment and blindly fired 22 shots. They hit Ms. Taylor 6 times and missed 16 times, sending bullets into neighboring apartments. Ms. Taylor's boyfriend didn't know who was shooting and retrieved his weapon and fired back. He shot a cop in the leg.

Her boyfriend was charged with murder and assault.

In an amazing stroke of bad luck, all of the officers body cams quit working at the same time.

A judge saw through their mess and released the boyfriend to home confinement.

The police union claims that the judge released a murderer.

And YOU are privy to ALL of the facts, outside of an article? Yeah, OK! This is going no where. 🙄. Byyyyyeee!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom